Chapter 21

Keyana's POV
Paris charged at me, hoping to get that note. If she read it, that would mean I "told" someone. If the T.R.C wasn't joking, then I'd be dead.

Paris' POV
As I was running, Keyana grabbed my arm. I felt like I was flying, but only for a moment. I hit my head on something, and my bandaged arm was throbbing. Then, it was black.

Keyana's POV
I can't believe I just did that. I knocked Paris out. Why? I knew she was already hurt, from whatever happened yesterday. I know when people are lying. Paris is a master though. I could never quite figure her out. Everyone else was easy, but something was wrong with her. She lied so much, I think she started to believe them herself. But she can make people deny themselves. If you spent five minutes with her, she could make you do anything.

Allison's POV
"And then I was like, What?" I said sassily. Everyone was cracking up, when I heard a faint scream. I jumped up, looking out across the lake. Once I saw the dock, I noticed Keyana looking really frightened. What happened?

We all ran over there, and as I got closer, I ran quicker.

"Jordan!" I screamed."Jordan!!!"

She scrambled through the group until she found what had happened. Paris was laying on the ground. Her head was bleeding, and her bandaged arm was too. Everything always happens to her. Why?

Colby's POV
I was pushing through the group, trying to get to Paris. She always get hurt. Not just a scratch and scrape, like terribly hurt. You would think she would be dead! But I know no matter how hard this stupid T.R.C tries, they will never kill her. She is too strong. I finally get through, and kneel beside her.

"Should we take her back?" I say, not sure if we should move her.

"Yea. She'll be fine. Not losing too much blood." Jordan says. It's really fortunate that she was like a doctor. Otherwise, I wouldn't have Paris right now. I don't know what I'd do with out her.

"Pick her up, Cole." Jordan says, and I do. She always called me Cole, and more people picked up on it.

"Yea, Cole. Pick up your girlfriend." Jack says. And he's back to old Jack.

"Shut up." I say, annoyed, while picking up Paris. We all walk back to the House, in almost complete silence. Well, I was silent, but Jack and Shishir were behind me laughing hysterically. Typical. We walk through the door, and I ask Jordan where I should put Paris.

"Ummm.... Just on the couch will be fine." She says, concentrated on getting her doctor stuff ready. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

I lay Paris on the couch, and walk over to Jordan.

I whisper in her ear, "She's gonna be okay, right?"

"Cole, she's been through a lot. She'll be okay. I promise." She says, putting her hands on my shoulders.

I sure hope so.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Do you think I'll be okay? Bi unicorns💕

Added a pic of Paris and Colby's characters.... Yes I know #spoby! But they were so cute I just had too💕