8-War Part 1

I trying not to choke on my food as everyone stayed quiet. I picked my juice taking a sip of it.

"So?" Tony asked.

"So what?" I asked pretending to ignore what just happened.

"They didn't do it we would have heard them through the walls," Nat says beginning to eat again. My eye widen. "Plus the bed and floors are really creaky here the amount of noise that we would hear. Like sound..." she says still talking i wrinkle my nose put my cup down. I pushed my plate away at the same time Wanda and Agatha did to.

"Well that's enough eating for a century," we all say at the same time. I sneaked a glance at Bucky and i see him staring and smiling at me. I gave him a soft smile back and looked down at the table. I looked at the glasses and see them shaking. I looked at Wanda and then at Agatha and they are looking at the glasses to the shaking gets worst that the other notice it to. 

"Get down," i whispered. They looked at me confused and i see a missile coming towards the building from the window. "Get down," i yelled as the missile makes contact with the build. Everyone gets on the floor covering themselves with shields, tables, and each other body's. I put my hands up stopping the missile with my powers as best i could. It explodes making thing fly around the team is throwing them in different directions. I stopped the explosion the nest i could but couldn't stopped the gust of wind that follows. I pushed the blast out into the clearing and let it go. "All clear," i said through breaths. Everyone climbs to their feet. I walked over to Bucky and Steve and put my hands out for them to grab. They garb my hands and i pulled them up. Bucky pulls me into a hug.

"What the hell was that?" Sam asked dusting the glass off the glass of himself.

"A war is coming," i said as i move out of Bucky embrace. He lets me go keeping his hand around my waist. "Do you have a safe place we could do so we can explain everything," i asked Tony and he nods his head walking away everyone followed him to the after putting their uniforms on quin jet. 

~time skip~

We make it to this cute little cabin near a lake. I took of the seat belt and walked out of the jet with Wanda at my side. 

We walked in and everyone sits around a table as i started to explain everything that happened in the vision

"When Zemo deactivated my solider codes i passed out as you all know. I had a vision with the goddess of the Power Stone. She told me the story of my origins," i said pausing let that all sink in. "Many years ago the infinity stones where in danger. So 4 of the stone where give to people who can protect them the last two stones the Power and Vision stone where put into two human babies one in 1919 and the other 1989 for save keeping. Now only some power went into the two new witches the stone was put into kidding for who know what," i said taking a sip of my water. "A legend states that three powerful witches would come together to fight against a dark force. Those witches are Agatha Harkness a Dark Witch, Wanda Maximoff a Chaos Magic Witch, and Phoenix Rogers a Dark, Light, Chaos Magic Witch. They will become a coven fighting along side each other," i said finishing the story i learned a couple of days again i think. 

"Well not only witches will be fighting we all will," Rhodey says and everyone nods there heads.

"They came after all of us we fight together," Steve says putting his hand out. Everyone follows Wanda and Agatha are the last to. Everyone looks at me waiting for me to do the same. A smile grace my lips and put my gloved hand onto top of theirs.

"So here's the plan we wait for them to attack and fight them with all we got," Scott says. We spend the rest of the day and apart of the night discussing a plan of attack. Let the darkness come we will be prepared. Bring it on bitch!

Word Count: 762