1-The Mission

~70 Years later~

It's been a year since i was taken out of ice gone on a couple of missions. I have freaky new powers and i have been kidnapped  by the Red Room but HYDRA want me all to themselves. So far i know ballet and hand to hand combat.

I wake up to the sound of a man voice yelling. I shoot up form the cot in my cell look around for someone yelling but then i remember it was just a dream. The scream is the only HYDRA can't erase and believe me i begged them to help but they think I'm just insane at this point. Looked at my hands and everything about me feel unfamiliar. It's like it me but different with all these freak powers.

 It's like it me but different with all these freak powers

Some guards passed by my cell sound angry.

"First we lost the Black Widow, then the Winter Solider, and now the Maximoff Twins," he says but then walks back to my cell. "At least we still have this beauty," he says shake the bars as his friends laugh. I'm getting beyond tried of this shit trying to scare me or imitated me but i doesn't work on someone who has nothing to do. The only thing i know is that the Black Widow, Winter Soldier, and the Twins ruined my life. I have to work hard fast and tougher then all of them.

"Come one sweetie gives us a show," another guys said. I know if i don't do what they said i would get punished so i let a ball of purple power on my hand.

"Hey leave Agent 7 alone she has a mission today," another guard said opening my cell pulling me up and dragging me by the arm to another room

"Hey leave Agent 7 alone she has a mission today," another guard said opening my cell pulling me up and dragging me by the arm to another room. I'm shoved into a seat waiting for the director. 

"Agent 7 for now your name is Violet Witch you will answer that that," he says and i nodded my head. "Your mission is to kill Steve Rogers and bring back the Black Widow, Winter Solider,  and Maximoff Twins," i nodded my head again. "Okay then where's the book," he asked and someone handed him the book with my trigger words in them. 

"Серебряный (silver)

ведьма (witch)

Америка (America)

1945 г.(1945)

агент 7 (agent 7)

Роджерс (Rogers)

капитан (captain)

двадцать шесть (twenty six)

возвращение домой (homecoming)

тренироваться (train)" he says a silence falls over the room as I'm taken control off. I don't have an actual solider in my body like Winter Soldiers for me it's only turning of my emotions. After the scientists see my emotions turned of in my eyes they nod their head. "Witch?" He asked.

"Ready to comply," i said. 

"Great give her, her uniform. They will never see her coming," he said pushing a purple lock of hair that fell out of my ponytail out my face. A female scientist walks in and hand me a uniform after pushing everyone out of the room so i could change. I put on the shirt realized I won't be able to tie it my self. She walks over to me and tights the spring make the air leave my lungs. I put on the coat and the pants. 

"Sit I'm going to do your hair," she says. I sit down and she takes my hair out  my ponytail and just brushed it out leaving it alone. She leans over my shoulder to whisper in my ear. "When you have and opening take it and run don't turn back. Don't come to HYDRA and don't get caught by the Avengers. Good luck Violet Witch and my the odd be in your favor," she says something about that last line sound familiar. She leaves the room as I put on the mask they gave to hide my identity and go look in  the mirror in the room i see the scar going down my left eye and the scar going down my right eyebrow. 

"Ahh hopefully this witch does betray us," Strucker says entering the room

"Ahh hopefully this witch does betray us," Strucker says entering the room. "Hm you look like her especially in that outfit. You know this is an exact copy of her outfit but in this one there isn't a traitor wearing it," he says. 

"Let's just get this mission over with," i said plainly. I pushed past him and followed the other guards to the van.

"I like that one," he says. He won't like me for long i refuse to be a mindless solider. But first the twins, widow, super and winter solider will pay for ruining my life. 

Word count: 822