2-The Man with the Giant Frisbee

~Mission Site~

"The Captain, Tony Stark  the two gods, and the boy that Tony Stark took under his wing are in that clearing playing football," an agents says. "You are going to attack them and if anything goes south just yell Hail HYDRA," i nodded my head again cracking my knuckles. I jump out of the black van walking towards the clearing. I adjusted my mask and started hiding behind some trees that surround the big piece of lush green land where my targets are currently having fun playing with a football. I smile appears on my face as i noticed they are all of guard no uniforms weapons nothing. I faintly here their conversation. 

"So Steve tell us how was life in the 1930's and 40's," I'm pretty sure the Tony asked.

"Well Bucky and i were always getting into some trouble. He would always get the girls why i would get peanuts," Steve says and I know all their strengths and weakness from some files back at base. I closed my eyes and started running scenes in my head on ways I'm going to need them. "I remember when Nix would call you steroids," He says. "She was always tall then me at 5'10 and she would get an angry when I would call her little sister saying Super serum is the equivalent to steroids," they says at the same time.

"Nix?" The blonde god asked.

"Yup my younger sister Phoenix she died in 1945. She fell out of the train trying to save mine and Buck's life," he says as his mood drops. "I still feels guilty we didn't fulfill her promise," I started to get bored of the their conversation and decide it was time to take action. Since they are still throwing the ball i use my powers to push it off course.

"Um Mr. Roger..." the kid starts looking at his arms. I throw a power ball at him making him fall backwards. That's when they all go on edge some put their uniform on.

"Come out before we find you," one said. I through more power at them walking out from behind the trees. I throw a purple fire at them they all scrambled away.

"If you don't stop this we will have to hurt you," a guy a realized as the falcon says showing up with another

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"If you don't stop this we will have to hurt you," a guy a realized as the falcon says showing up with another. Zemo. He is a traitor to HYDRA. I laughed keep my magic in my hand.

"What's so funny," the God with the black asked making his metal hand into a fist

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What's so funny," the God with the black asked making his metal hand into a fist.

"So here's the thing, I've done this. The whole threatening people bit. The "intimidation" i said the last word with air quotes. "I've been there. And i. Just. Don't. Care. Anymore," some one takes a cheep shot at my face almost making my mask fall of. I hit them back taking them down pinning them down with my magic. 

"Some people have a bad day," i continued.

"So?" The Tony says. I looked around to see them all with weapons in their hands. The one in the Iron man Suit has his helmet up and i see his face. Howard. Shaking it off i continued. 

"I've had a bad life," i said making my eyes glow purple. "If I want something it's taken from me," i said as the blonde god runs to me starting a fight but i take him down. 

"If i win a fight," i said wiping blood from my lips

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"If i win a fight," i said wiping blood from my lips. "I lose the war,"

"Okay? And?" The one that i see a Howard says. 

"Threats only work on somebody who has something to lose," i said using my magic to warp around Zemo's throat bringing him to me. "But me? I've already lost it all," i said while through him a couple of feet away. I let out a bursted of power make them stumble.

"You are more than HYDRA solider. Remember who you..." i cut Steve off by throwing a tree at him. 

"The man with the giant frisbee you can't stand in my way i will complete my mission," i said using my magic to grab his shield. I realized  they have surrounded me. Completely blocking me from escaping in any way. 

"Your surround," yea no shit Sherlock. 

"Hail HYDRA," i yelled out and i see my HYDRA agents run out form every place in the woods.  As they distract the "Avengers" i drop the captain's shield and take this as my chance to leave after i decide killing once who ruined my life weren't worth it. Without anyone noticed me i take off into the air flying as far as I could. At least the scientists accidentally told me my really name Phoenix Rogers. But i found out my so called Brothers friends are assholes. 

Word count: 861