3-Westview, NJ

I have flown for a couple of air decide i need a break. I landed in front of a sign and it read Westview NJ. I walked down the long road into the semi deserted town it looked a little rundown but nothing I couldn't help fix if they asked for my help. I walked around a little until a came across a friendly looking woman. 

"Hello hun are you new here?" She asked when see saw me

"Hello hun are you new here?" She asked when see saw me. "Ohh nice outfit very trendy," she says and i smiled and nodded.

"Thank and actually i am new here," i said and her smile got wider. "I was wonder where one would get a house," i asked and she hooks her arm with hers.

"Of course sweaty and your name is?" She asked and it totally slipped my mind about telling her my name. 

"Phoenix and you ma'am?" I asked ma'am where the hell did i get ma'am from.

"Agnes and please don't do the ma'am thing it makes me feel old," she says laughing i laughed with her but my was a little more awkward. "So lets do the town hall and see what house we have available," she says and i nodded my head was we walked together towards the town hall. 

~time skip~

"That's perfect it's right next to my house," she exclaimed as the mayor told me which house where available.

"How much?" I asked using my powers make sure he gives me an okay price and so i don't have to do through the other people trying to buy this house.

"$60,000," he says and i plopped that exact amount of money on the table. The only reason i have that much is from what i picked pocketed from the HYDRA agents. 

"Come on neighbor lets go to your new home," Agnes says leading me to the house. This is going to interesting.

~1 month later~

I have been super close with Agnes but I'm still on edge about what happened a couple of days ago. I have a feeling that either HYDRA agents or the Avengers are going to kick down my door at an minutes now. Keep my powers away has been difficult seeing as i showed up here without a car or any real clothes and bought a house so quickly the only person who doesn't question me is Agnes which is why i keep her close. She gave me some clothes that fit my style. I'm currently wearing a black skirt and black bagging shirt.

 I'm currently wearing a black skirt and black bagging shirt