4-The Avengers are Knocking on My Door

After and hour or so of watching a movie Agnes or Agatha went home because it was late. I decide to turn in early. I walked to my room yawned taken my hair down. I put on some random comfortable clothes and snuggled under the cover falling into a uncomfortable sleep.

I wake up to the yelling in my head from the same voice i heard when i was in HYDRA and also some pounding somewhere. At first I thought it was a head ache until i noticed it was from the front door. I got up and checked my phone to see it was 5:30 am. Who the fuck wakes someone at 5 in the morning. Wait hold on I'm in Westview no one knock on my door they just walk in. I walked to my window and looked out to see the avengers and two Captain America? 

I shoved my feet into some shoes and ran down the house as quietly as i could i used my powers to put tables shelves and anything else heavy in front of the door. I ran to the back door checked if anyone was back there. When i saw the cost was clear i made a run for it. I barged into Agnes house looking everywhere for her. I ran into her room seeing she is sound asleep. I shake her awake. 

"Agnes wake up i need help," i said and her eyes shoot open. She gets up changing her outfit into her witches one. "The Avengers are at my door,"

"Wanda is with them correct?" She asked and i nodded my head. "Okay together we can take them all down," she said i nodded walking out of her room after her. "What are you waiting for Violet Witch is outfit time," she says and i used my powers to changed my outfit. 

"Agatha they don't know who i am still we can use it to our advantage," i said and she nodded her head

"Agatha they don't know who i am still we can use it to our advantage," i said and she nodded her head. I pulled on my black fingerless over my ringed fingers and placed my mask on. Just because HYDRA made this doesn't mean i will throw all of this good quality stuff away. 

"Okay so you go out first and distracted them while i lead Wanda away but make sure not to hurt the children," she says and my stomach turns at the thought of hurt an innocent child. "Show time hun," she says and i walked to the front door. The chilly morning air hit the uncovered part of my face making small piece of my hair move around. 

"Can i help you?" I asked making them turn their attention to me.

"We just want to help we noticed you left HYDRA..." Captain says.

"Exactly i left HYDRA so i don't need your help actually your presents here is helping me at all your making a bigger target on my back," i said and i looked directly at Wanda. "I think you have over stayed your welcome way to long Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch with the Chaos magic that could potentially take over a town," she looks down and i see her kid inch forward. "How irresponsible bringing children  into this. I could be dangerous i could started a whole ass war here and your kids would be caught in the cross fire," i said and i see her powers show up in my hands.

"If you touch..." she started but i waved my hand around defusing her powers. "How?" She looks at me confused.

"Your from the mind stone I'm from the power stone and all that jazz but anyway about your boys i would never hurt i kid i may be a monster but i have my limits," i said.

"Jazz?" The one that is the Ant-Man says. 

 "Well anyway a friend wants to see you," i said rolling my eyes at him. 

"What?" She says.

"Omg you didn't tell the poor little Scarlett Witch where you brought her," i said to them. "Ohh well sweetly your in Westview, New Jersey. You know where a current sweet lady Agnes or should I say Agatha Harkness," i said as Agatha shows up out of nowhere fighting within Wanda i watch as they move into another part of the town. 

"Take of your mask," Tony said yes i learned all their names thanks to Agnes. 

"You first," i said. And they actually listened to me all of them took off their mask excepted the Spider-boy. I looked at him good enough i know he is a hide i read his file. 

"Your turn," Tony says and i pull my mask of as the wind picks pushing some of my purple hair in my face. I pushed my hair out of my face.

"Phoenix?" Steve says as looked at him.

"Yes?" I said confused.

"Nix?" Bucky asked.

"Yes?!" I said more irritated.

"How are you still alive we saw you fall we saw you die," Steve said walking over to me dropping his shield with Bucky right behind me. He tried to wrap his arm my reflexes kicked in and i punched him taken him down and did the same to Bucky. Soon after a whole part when down i took as many down as i could i touched Pietro gaining super speed and i took Thor down with my powers and the rest of them the same.  

"SPUTNIK," Zemo's yells from his safe pace of behind a lot of the heroes. I feel emotions hit me like a train. The world goes black and my body falls onto the floor.

Powers Gain:

Super Speed

Word Count: 961