Korra jogs up the pavement a little and extends her arms out so more flakes attach to her clothes. She spins around and breathes out a long gush of air. She's laughing, eyes closed as the flakes fall harder around her. This girl is like a snapshot out of time, stunning. In that oversized coat she could be anyone, no-one. But to me, she's something, a someone... I just need to figure it out.

Korra rushes up to my side and pulls on my hand. I stumble forward before matching her pace, both of us giggling as the snow continues to fall. The electric current is back.
"This makes it so much better." She says and begins to swing our arms in rhythm with our steps.
"I've always loved the snow."

"I can tell." I giggle. Soon my glasses start to fog up and I can't see a thing. The worst part about winter, it doesn't seem to like my glasses. I take them off with my free hand and fold them up nicely before sliding them into my coat pocket.

"I've never seen you without glasses before." Korra mutters and I turn to her again. Her blue eyes study me.
"You're really pretty." I suddenly become a tomato as my eyes widen, and so do hers.
"Wait you're always prett- no Beautiful! uh.. fuck."

I couldn't help but laugh and it was her turn to become a tomato.
"Thank you Korra." I wonder what she looks like with them on. With that thought in mind I take my glasses out and hand them to her.

She gives me a confused look at first and I give her a nod. Her face lights up and she puts them on gently.
"I've always wondered what I look like with glasses." She says and flashes me a smile. I laugh once she holds her hands out in front of her as if she's blind, stunned expression.
"Woah, it's like everything's zoomed in."

"They're long distance lenses." I explain to her.

"I can tell." She says and faces me.
"So, how do I look?"

My heart forgets to beat for a minute and I take in her appearance. They're a little too big for her and they gradually slip down her nose. She should wear glasses more often.

"They suit you." I manage to splutter out. I push them further up her face but it was no use, they just slide back down again.
"But I think they're a little too big."

She chuckles and takes them off when they start to fog up. I put them back in my pocket and keep my hand in there where it's warm. My other hand starts to get a little cold, though it's completely lace with Korra's, the snow is freezing. Before I even register what's going on, Korra guides my hand and stuffs it gently into her coat pocket. It's warm, so warm. I give her a smile and she returns it in a heart beat. It's like she read my mind.

"Can I have a clue as to where you're taking me?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Nope not a chance." She says, making me frown.

"Please don't tell me it's another bus ride away." I huff.

"No I promise it's not. We're almost here actually."
I take another look around. We're still walking the streets which confuses me. I was hoping we'd be out of this place by now, getting lost in some forest or just walking a plain field. That's how all of the other places were. Korra turns down into a small alley and my grip on her hand tightens a little. Where the hell is she taking me?

"It's alright." She mutters. We stroll up towards a fence, like the fence we saw at the substation that time. It has a hole clipped in it, identical to the other one.

Her hand leaves mine in her pocket for a moment before I awkwardly take it out. She softly moves the fence open wider for me to step through. I open my mouth to ask something but she already beat me to it.

"It's not illegal don't worry." She says. I sigh and duck under. Korra does the same and once she's on the other side her hand finds mine again and we're walking like we were before, our hands warming up together in her coat pocket. The buildings soon start to belittle and the trees begin to appear, this is more like it. It looks even more beautiful as the snow begins to set on the leaves, turning them a crystal white.