Day 1(PART 3): Food buddy!

(Niall's POV)

I glance up to see a girl with a dark shade of brunette hair and piercing baby blue eyes, staring back at me with a wide, happy smile.

Fubbernuggets.

More fans.

"Hi, I'm Mia. What's your name?"

Okaaay? Shouldn't she know me?

So I play along. "Niall. Niall Horan."

A puzzled look crosses her face. "You're Irish?"

I simply nod my head.

She smiles again and begins eating the massive amount of food she has on her plate. "Cool. I noticed you eat a lot, like me, and literally thought to myself that I found my food buddy." She lets out a chuckle.

I smile and begin eating too before she speaks again.

"Can I ask you something?"

I laugh deeply. "You just did. But go ahead."

"Who's One Direction?" My mouth opened in shock. "Cause all day I keep saying I don't know who they are and people give me a look."

My eyebrows furrowed. "What look?" I ask.

She points to my confused face and smiles. "That one."

"You seriously don't know who we are?"

She instantly drops her fork she's holding and gapes at me. "You too?"

I furrow my eyebrows then raise one up.

"I've already met two of you, and now you're the third one out of five apparently."

"Who have you met so far?" Some random girl from my English class hops up beside me and asks for an autograph.

I scribble my signature, I practiced for a long time, on the pad of paper and the golden pink pen she hands me so she'll go away.

"Curly and spikey." When my eyebrows come together once more, she laughs and explains. "Harry and Zayn."

"Oh," I nod my head. "okay."

She finishes her food at the exact same time I do and we head up together, trays in our hands. "Who else is there?"

"Louis Thomlson and Liam Payne."

We drop our trays into the big black trashcans and turn back around instantly.

"Cool." We sit back down and she continues. "You never answered me; who is One Direction?"

"We're a--" I'm pulled off the table by a hand and turn to see Liam dragging me towards our next class.

I wave to Mia and she returns the gesture with a smile and heads in the opposite direction.

(A/N: Ha. I fit that last part in perfectly!)

She's my new buddy.

My food buddy.

______________-_-______________

I'm sorry it's short but I know absolutely nothing about Louis or Liam...I'm sorry LOL. I can't even tell them apart!!!

Love you guys!
F&A (Forever and Always),

-MewMeee xoxo <3