Chapter 39-Together

⚠️ Smut warning for later in the chapter ⚠️
If you are under 16 I would suggest skipping that section. I will give another warning right before it starts and another warning sign after it is done so you know where to pick up reading.

*Ten minutes later you and Lizzie hear the boarding call for your flight. You say your goodbyes to everyone and go get on the plane.*

The flights is 13 hours and you sleep most of the way. Even though you get on the flight in the early evening, you are really tired and you both fall asleep pretty quickly.

You arrive and it is 5:49am San Francisco time but with the 19 hour ahead time difference it is 12:49am in New Zealand. So it is passed midnight and really dark outside, but you both just slept most of the flight, so you aren't tired at all.

Y/N: It feels so weird that we left in the evening and slept through what felt like the night but that was day here in New Zealand and now it's night again.

Lizzie: I'd like to say you get used to it, but you don't.
She laughs.

Y/N: It feels weird to get breakfast right now cuz it's almost 1am but the last thing we ate was dinner and a few snacks on the plane and I'm hungry!

Lizzie: I am too! Once we get to the apartment me can eat. I think I have some mix and we can make waffles!

Y/N: Yummy!

*You go and get Lizzie's car from the airport parking lot and drive to the apartment that she has here.*

Y/N: I really like it here.

Lizzie laughs and kisses your cheek

Lizzie: You've barely seen any of it! Just the airport, the parts of the town on the drive here, and the apartment.

Y/N: Well I liked the airport and I love the apartment.

Lizzie: What do you love about it so much?

Y/N: Hmm well I like the way it is decorated, I like the fact that you have waffle mix, but mostly I love that your here and I get to be with you for the next three weeks!

Lizzie: I like that too.

⚠️ This section contains sexual content ⚠️

Lizzie kisses your nose. You put your arms around her neck and jump up into her arms, putting your legs around her waist.

Lizzie: If you want me to make waffles your going to have to get down.

Y/N: Waffles can wait.

You kiss her, rubbing your tongue along her bottom lip and finally into her mouth. Lizzie grips your legs, lifting you up higher as you continue to make out. You need air and pull away. Lizzie begins to kiss your neck as she walks over to the counter. She places you on it.

Lizzie: You sure?

Y/N: Yes.

You lean in and kiss her again as she takes off your shirt and pulls down your pants.
She starts to kiss down your body and rub her hand back and forth over your pussy, as you pull her shirt off. She steps away for a moment and strips off the rest of her clothes then goes back to kissing you.

You melt into her mouth as your body starts to heat up.

Y/N: It has been way too long!

Lizzie: I agree.

She gently pushes your knees apart as she sucks on your neck.

She goes down on you and you let out a satisfied sigh.