Chapter Thirty

"Sloppy. Do it again." I said coldly to the blonde bitch while I was pinning her to the mat as she was sparring me, and all the girls in their class, Winter and Madam B were all looking at me.

I got off her and stood up again and got into a fighting stance, this time instead of waiting for her to attack first I stuck. I swiped my feet under her legs and she collapsed onto the ground. As I was getting up she grabbed my ankle. As she thought she was winning I kicked my foot into her face and she let go of my ankle to hold onto her face. Well more her nose as it was more than 100% broken. I was standing with and hands on my hips waiting for her to stand up.

After a couple of seconds of waiting she put her hands up in surrender. "You don't surrender here, you fight till I'm on you and you can't move." I spat at her. She just groaned and rolled over. I looked around. "Natalie, care to do the honours of sparing?" I said more and more pissed by the minute. She just nodded and walked up. I stepped off the mat and waited for something to happen. But what happened I didn't expect.

"I think we might need to get rid of her." Madam B said while turning around to face winter and I. "Grab the girl and tie her to a chair and get Natalie a gun." She demanded. I walked over to the table and picked up a Glock and checked if it was loaded and walked over to see the blond girl with a bag over her head on a chair. I handed the gun to Natalie.

The redhead took the gun and pointed it at the girl whimpering under the bag. She looked at Madam B and got a nod from the woman. Natalie looked back at the girl and without hesitation, she pulled the trigger and there was three loud bangs and cry in pain and then silence. The redhead lowered the gun and handed it back to Madam B who handed it to me. I placed it back on the table and walked back. "Okay, girls go and get ready for your next class. Natalie, stay back." Madam B said as the girls grabbed their things and left the room.

As winter and I were about to leave the room Madam B called "Strike Soldier, stay as well. Winter Soldier you go on ahead." She called and I walked back. "I want you to give Natalie here private lessons from now on in the evening."

I nodded in response and so did Natalie. "So you start now, in the private room and you will teach her fighting." She said again and turned on her heels and walked out. The red and I shared a glance and she smiles slightly at me. I slimed as well but it went as quiet as it came.

"Okay, grab your stuff and let's go," I told her and she got her duffle bag and walked out after me. We headed to the private room down the hall. I hadn't been in this room yet but it was quite an amazing space to fight in. She dropped her stuff on the floor. And I walked over to the middle of the room. "Get ready for a fight," I told her and she still stood at the weapon table.

"I have a better idea." She said while with a slight smirk on her face. I frowned my eyebrows a bit and got out of the fighting stance I was previously in.

"What's better than fighting," I said seriously confused. She just smiled at me and when over and locked the door and walked over to me. An grabbed both my hands, I don't know why but I let her drag me over to the window. She opened it and climbed out and up a ladder that was on the wall to the roof. Something came over me and I just followed her.

When we got to the roof she grabbed my hand again and pulled me over to the side and sat down. "When I was younger. I loved watching the sunset come out of the window. And then when Madam B trusted me enough not to let me sleep with cuffs on I use to say I was training late and I would come up here and watch it." She explained to me while we watched the sunset. But we were both so awed by the orange sky to notice that we were still holding hands. "Have you ever watched the sunset?" She asked

I turned to look at her and I realized I was holding her hand I pulled it away "Yes. At my old base in Siberia, there was a small window. I had to wake up before sunrise so I used to watch the sunrise and the sunset in the evening. If I wasn't on a mission or getting punished." I said and looked down trying to not make eye contact.

"Can I ask a question?" She asked me and I nodded hesitantly and looked up at her. "What happened that morning at breakfast? You looked in pain when Karpov presses a button." She asked and I took in a deep breath and looked back at the sky.

I cleared my throat "I have an electric transmitter in me. With a press of a button, I'm in pain." I said to her but still now looking. I could see was looking at me concerning. She put a hand and my shoulder and a flinch for but she didn't move. I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry I asked. I should have kept my mouth shut...." She started trailing off I turned and gave her a genuine sad smile.

"Yeah, you should have," I said sarcastically and then chuckle a bit. "No but seriously. It's okay. You didn't know." And she smiled at me.

"You actually smiled." She said with a bit of a grin. "Also you're sarcastic. I like it." And I chuckled slightly a bit.

We were starring at each other for what felt like ages, but it wasn't awkward. She started to lean in. It seemed to go slowly. The next thing I know she has her arms around me. I stiffened a bit and then hugged back.

Wow, I didn't realize how good hugs are that aren't from winter. She is actually really warm. Wait-what... did I just... N-No I didn't just say that. Right?

A/N
Starting to get a friendly relationship with Natasha (Natalie). Or is it going to be more😏 well I know this one is kinda short I just wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger -sorry not sorry-
Well
Love you babes lots xoxo
Have an awesome day/night
Stay safe
♡☆♧♤