Prologue

10th of March 1917

Both Jessica and James Barnes were born, look practically the same they had the same features the same cry laugh and smile.

*****

growing up with the two of them was hard, to say the least, they were good kids but they would always mess with their younger sister Rebecca, when Rebecca was eight Bucky and Jessica were twelve, and Rebecca was sent to a boarding school in England. She would send letters every two weeks at the least.

Bucky and Jessica's personalities were quite different Bucky was compassionate and kind and Jessica was Bitchy and kind, they both didn't like seeing people getting bullied at school so they always helped out people in that way. Bucky was quite smart while Jessica was smart she wasn't as smart as her brother or their best friends Steve Rodgers, who they met at school who was having a hard time with bullies. Since he was so small and short bullies took that as an advantage, after that moment the three of them were the best of friends.

Bucky was always good at fighting it was just like one night a switch flicked in his head and he was good at it, Jessica, on the other hand, took ballet classes, she was always top of her class and sometimes girls would try to pick on her about that thankfully Bucky taught her how to fight and stand up for herself.

Their best friend Steve had the same personality he was kind and stood up for what was right but he was a bit quiet at times. Jessica would get in most trouble out of the three as she would talk a lot and talk back to teachers but she didn't really mind. They would always help each other out like Bucky would help Jessica and Steve out with homework (but not math) Steve would always do the helping with the math homework and Jessica would teach the boys how to dance for when they got themselves, girls. She would also put on dance shows for them and sometimes their parents.

When Bucky was helping out Steve with bullies she would help clean their scratches and cut. (even if she was helping out as well) She had a high tolerance so helping out Steve wasn't a big deal and she would always win 'cause most of the time they underestimate her. She always uses that as an advantage.

Edit (20,4,22):
Hey, it's been a while. A long while actually. First off wanna thank EVERYONE who either, voted, commented, read (a bigger than you if you re-read), or even put this fanfic in a reading list. I appreciate every single one of you. I never thought that I would get 67.3k reads and 1.6k votes. THAT'S MAD. Also thank you if you've checked out my other fanfics, I also really appreciate that too. And if you are following "The Iconic Trio" series, I'm so so so sorry about irregular updates.
Once again, I want to thank everyone for everything.
Luv you all xoxo
- emily :)))

Edit (24,7,23)
Wow, a year later and I haven't updated on so long, so sorry. Again I wanted to thank everyone for following me, voting for my fanfics and everything like this. Uh, if u think that this update is going to mean updates, ur wrong, I'll probably update in a month or two. I'm sorry I just can't find motivation. Anyways. If ur reading this fanfic for the first time please don't mind the errors, like spelling, grammar and shit like that especially the cringy shit I wrote. I was threatening to delete this fic for a while but relised that a fuck ton of people like them for some reason and they have a bunch of votes and reads and I don't want all my time to go to waste so I'm going to keep them. And I have a second fic that I want to upload I have it like 1/4 way written so idk I'll have to see if I'll publish it cause idk if I'll finish it.
Once again thank you thank you thank sm to everyone
- emily :)))