☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 09✧˚♥︎

Start from the beginning

------
«ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ»
|Y/N's POV|

Arriving school, I looked to see Joo Kyung running with Seojun chasing him from behind

"YAH LIM JOO KYUNG" Seojun yelled from behind.

Not wanting to look anymore I turned around only to bump into Suho. I looked up to see him looking at them both.

He went towards them and then to Joo Kyung.

𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚? 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆

I sighed and went straight into class.

-

I was walking im the hallways when I heard a beautiful voice. I peeked through the window to see a girl.

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

I was lost in my thoughts as some girls went inside the classroom and slapped her dropping her glasses.

I gasped and ran inside that class.

"YAH" I yelled and they turned around to look at me.

They chuckled as one of them walked towards me and almost slapped me but I grabbed her hand and twisted it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She yelled and yanked her hand out of my hand.

"I should be the one asking you!" I said through gritted teeths and they gave me a death glare and went outside.

I bent down to grab the girl's glasses. I gave them to her and said "I don't know what the reason is. But, Just know, You don't need to listen to them" I smiled at her. "Its just" she sighed "They dont want me to perform the solo for the upcoming event" she continued "They're just jealous, And you are going to perform. Don't think you're not good enough. Because if you listen to them and drop your opportunity. It will mean you're agreeing by their words. And, I dont think you and I both would want that." I said pulling her into a hug. She hugged back and gave me a warm smile "Thank You unnie" I smiled back and went outside the class.
-
I went back in class and sat in my seat. I felt like drifting off to sleep. I yawned and placed my head on the shoulder beside me. After few seconds, Realisation hit me. I widened my eyes and sat straight. I looked beside me only to find seojun staring at me with widened eyes.

𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐡

I gulped and grabbed a random notebook noting whatever came into my mind not wanting to face the awkwardness.
-
I went to the bathroom only to see a drama going on.

Joo Kyung splashed a bucket of water on those bullies I met earlier.

I gasped and chuckled.

"Don't you understand? Stay away from her" I said and pushed her outside the bathroom.

She glared at me but I threatened her by balling my fists bringing it closer to her face. She ran off and I walked outside.
-
I went home and dropped on my bed.

After getting freshened up I ate my food and took my medications.

-

I changed into <_> and decided to go outside for a while.

I got outside and went to a restaurant nearby.

I took a seat and ordered <_>. I scrolled through social media and felt someone sit in front of me. I looked up to see Seojun.

I flinched not expecting him

"What are you doing here" I asked looking at him. "Its a restaurant, What did you expect?" He said raising his eyebrow.

My order arrived and I ignored him not wanting to meet his gaze. "Why did you run away from me yesterday?" he asked and I widened my eyes but still continued to eat.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 "𝒐𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

"Answer me" he said in his deep serious tone.

I finished my food and stood up. I did the payment and just ran outside

𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉, 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

I sat on a bench nearby and gasped for breath. I looked beside me and saw seojun again.

"what the-how?-" I said placing a hand over my heart

I sighed and he placed his arm around my shoulder. I blushed at the sudden moment and felt my heart race.

"If you don't want to answer me, Its okay! But atleast talk to me" he said with annoyance

I felt sleepy and wanted to go home.

"I want to go home" I whispered and stood up

He stood up and started walking next to me.

I looked at him with a questioning look but he just kept walking with me.

Suddenly, I felt a pang in my heart. It felt like i got shot. I placed a hand over my heart and bent down and fell on my knees

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Seojun yelled and knelt down beside me.

"My me-medi-" I tried saying but my vission blurred.
-
I woke up and saw my mom and the doctor

I looked beside me to see Seojun

"She's awake" Seojun said and placed a hand over my forehead.

The doctor bit his lower lip and took my mom outside to tell her something.

«𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

"What happened?" I asked the doctor with a tear in my eyes. "If you look at the reports her heart condition did get a little bad but gladly it can be fixed. But for now she needs to still take her medications. I will have to add more medicines according to the condition" The doctor replied, fixing his glasses" I nodded

-

«𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

"Ooo I am a little excited" Soo-ah exclaimed as she linked our arms together. I smiled and walked with her as it was my first time in this event of this school.

After a while Joo Kyung joined us and smiled "Hello" she said "Hello" I said smiling back.

I linked our arms and we started walking.
-
"Go-woon's performance is starting" Joo Kyung said with a wide smile and clapped "Who is Go-Woon" I asked "That girl we saved from the bullies" she said "Ohhh"

-

After her performance ended everyone clapped

We went outside and Goo-Woon waved her hand towards us. We went towards her and I pulled her into a tight hug "YOU WERE AWESOME" I said pulling back and looking at her "Thank You so Much Unnie" she said smiling widely.

Out of nowhere I saw Seojun coming towards us

He smiled at Goo-woon and then looked at us with a shocked face. "Oppa, Meet Joo Kyung and Y/N" she said with a smile ,pointing at us. "O-o-oppa?" I stuttered "It's my brother, Seojun" She replied.

𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?? 𝑶𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒐

I widened my eyes, not expecting those words. I nodded for no reason and turned around to walk away from the situation. Before I could walk Seojun grabbed my wrist and asked "Are you okay?"

𝑨𝒉𝒂 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕.

"Yes" I replied with a gulp trying not to stutter. After his grip got loosened I ran away.

𝑶𝒌 𝒘𝒐𝒘! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅

-