"We aren't." Machae answered simply.

"You do know he's whipped by you, right?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

Machae laughed. "Nice joke, mate."

But Marcel was serious. "I'm not joking, Nat." he rolled his eyes. "He's crazy about you and so are you to him. I don't get why you two aren't together."

"I'm not crazy about him." Machae denied.

"You literally just eye fuck him, Nat." he deadpanned.

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't and it's amusing how you and Bekah used the exact same wording." This time, Marcel rolled his eyes.

Marcel didn't had time to react when just then, the two spotted Cami as she entered the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. They weren't the only ones, Rebekah and Klaus did as well. Rebekah looked pleased, but Klaus' smile fell.

Both Machae and Marcel widened their eyes in panic. "What's she doing here?" they asked in unison.

"What's she doing here?" Klaus asked suspicious of his sister.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah smiled pleased.

Klaus seemed very unhappy with this decision on Rebekah's part as she crossed the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus sighed and followed behind her.

Marcel turned to Machae. "I'll handle Rebekah."

She nodded. "I'll handle Cami. But after that, go get your girl."

He chuckled. "I will."

Rebekah smiled greeting Cami. "Hello, darling. You look precious."

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress." Cami answered her.

Cami made eye contact with Klaus and nodded at him in acknowledgment as he joined them before she before turning back to Rebekah.

"Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?" She asked the Original sister.

Klaus smiled at her. "He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." He complimented, his eyes adoring her.

"You clean up pretty well yourself." She flirted back.

He smiled a bit and looked away when he glanced at the top of the stairs a glimpse Machae walking down gracefully accompanied by Marcel. She was fucking gorgeous as Klaus was trapped in a trance.

Unfortunately, he lost sight of her before he could made his way to her. He turned back to the conversation before him.

Klaus smiled smugly. "Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise."

"Ain't that very true." Machae announcing her arrival as she parted ways with Marcel. But not before Klaus caught a sight of them.

He glared at them, now knowing Marcel was the reason she turned him down. But he couldn't help but taking in her look for tonight.

Now that he could take a full look on her...

She certainly was magnificent. Cami was nothing compared to Machae. He was mesmerized as his fantasy ran wild. With the fashionable dress she wore, black matching his. An almost see through dress, exposing her long tan legs, Klaus had to control himself from running to her and doing what's on his mind.

Ever since he found her in Mystic Grill months ago, he was taken by her. He knew she had become an important part of his life. If not, the most important. He just didn't realize it until now how true Marcel's words. He's whipped.