I looked to Madison who was clearly thinking things over, "Explain what they're like, the whole group names and all". The upper years looked at each other before nodding "Hadrian Potter. Where do I even start? He is in his 5th year as well as the whole group, he's incredibly influential. His family never cared about him when his siblings were pronounced the chosen ones, he was ignored by everyone except his godfather Sirius Black. Sirius black was the only wizard to have ever escaped Azkaban, he's the grim and is incredibly dangerous if angered or crossed, when he found out what the Potter family were doing to Hadrian he took him away to live with him and his other godfather Remus Lupin. Remus is a werewolf and is very protective of Hadrian, they all live together. Hadrian is incredibly intelligent and powerful, he's cold and calculating when attacking and enjoys every part. He can do wandless and wordless magic with ease and can terrify most with a glance. Yet he is also a submissive Neko, because of his power and inheritance he was one of the most wanted, date wise in Hogwarts. But that was before Tom Riddle", the boy looked to a girl across from him as he began eating once more, getting the hint she continued.

"Tom Riddle is worse than anything you have ever seen. He's a Dominant vampire and Hadrian's mate, he can also preform wandless and wordless spells. It's unknown of his heritage, all we know is he can speak the snakes tongue and is therefore the heir of Slytherin. He's incredibly cautious and can easily become possessive over Hadrian, he's put several students in the infirmary just for looking at Hadrian in classes. His magic feels intimidating and suffocating when it's aimed at you, you would do well to never anger either but especially Riddle. He's tall, and muscular and has many girls and guys look his way but he's never even given them a look, his whole attention is on Hadrian. Everyone knows those two are inseparable but they haven't marked one another yet, although most people are under the impression that they are engaged, they have identical rings that they never take off. Never flirt with Hadrian especially in front of Tom, he nearly exploded a kid when someone asked him out to a dance, it's just not worth it. And to top it all of he somehow gained the respect of Sirius Black, he wouldn't get even close to Hadrian without it", I nodded, these two sounded dangerous together no wonder they all were scared but if Riddle was a vampire he seemed like the bigger threat.

"Then there's Bellatrix Black. She's sat to the right of Riddle", I looked to see the curly black haired witch laughing as a first year fell in fright at the sight of Nearly Headless Nick. "She's Sirius's younger cousin and she's Tom's right hand. When he isn't around Bella watches over Hadrian for him, not like he needs it but I think Tom enjoys the fact he has backup if ever necessary. She's just as frightening and doesn't care who you are, if she's told to curse you she'll do it without second thought or just for fun. She comes from the Black family and is always cautious but loves to use dark magic on unsuspecting victims, people say she inherited the family craziness but non would ever actually tell her that. She's been the cause of several students injuries in the last few years. She's incredibly close with both Tom and Hadrian and therefore has their trust and influence, going against her is not a wise decision she's fast at spell casting and enjoys torturing her victims. Then there's Barty Crouch Jr, I'm sure you've heard of his father. He's got all the power he needs in the ministry here and is happy to use it to his advantage. He's one of Riddles best friends and has their full protection. He's not as curse happy as the other three but is deadly when needed, he's got the least students injured but has caused some of the worst injuries when mad. He's been able to successfully ruin whole family lines when angered as his father has lots of power over everyone. Again it's suicidal to go against him politically or physically", I stared in awe at what I was hearing this group clearly knew what they were doing and had a tight trust circle that would be hard to infiltrate.

"Don't forget the seer. Luna Lovegood. Don't be fooled by her kind looks and charming demeanour, she's just as deadly as Bella and loves knives. She gets glimpses of the future and can nearly always read your whole personality with a single look. She's also very talented at getting secrets out of people who are tight lipped, people say that her kind outlook creates the perfect bait and no one has been able to refuse. She's Hadrian's right hand, they grew up together and he calls her 'his little moon', somehow she's one of the few people allowed to get close to Hadrian without Riddle being protective. They are basically the same person and have a creepy way of reading each other like a book, without saying a single word. And there's Fred and George Weasley". My eyes widened at the last name, how had they managed to gain the loyalty of a Weasley over their family. Maybe this was our way in, we were friends with their brother Ron, if we could convince him we could gain all their trust.

A boy sat at the other side of the table who had clearly been listening laughed "I know what you're thinking. But the twins grew up with Potter and Lovegood, they would rather die than betray each other. They are like older brothers to Hadrian and have a particular talent to make dark magic prank items. They seem innocent enough but have disastrous consequences to everyone around them, they've gotten away with too much to count and have never been caught ever though everyone knows it's them. Not to mention they can read each others mind and act together as one. Fighting one is idiotic but fighting both is deadly, they had an issue with Riddle dating Potter to begin with but after the holidays, they both as well as Sirius, were treating Riddle like they do Potter. No one knows what changed but they became a powerful group. Attack one you get all of them, like it or not they're in charge so don't piss them off, it's your funeral". The group moved away from us once more, clearly not wanting the hassle if the powerful group didn't like us.

I turned to Madison who looked just as shocked as me. This would be harder than first thought but we were trained just as much as they were and we were powerful we just needed their influence. Madison was clearly thinking as a smirk reached her lips, she'd got it. I smiled towards the head of the table where Hadrian slept on Riddles shoulder, he was enticing, powerful and had archived high respect despite his blood status. I was elbowed in the ribs by Madison, turning my gaze quickly to her I glared "what was that for?!", she rolled her eyes.

"If you actually used your brain, you would notice that the group minus the sleeping neko is death staring you right now while we are trying to keep a low profile!", my eyes widened as I looked back to check she was right as usual. The group all eyed me suspiciously as Riddle stabbed his fork into the table, eyes narrowing at me.

* Tom's POV *
"Tom twelve o'clock", Bella whispered to the group. Hadrian was asleep peacefully on my shoulder as I looked down the table, the new kid, Mason was staring at him. I held back a low growl as his twin pulled his attention away, after a second he looked back as did his sister. Deciding I needed to know I flashed my red eyes briefly whilst making eye contact with the girl, her eyes flashed orange without her control as she darted to stare at the floor. I smirked if she was a vampire it was likely her twin was as well, she wasn't a threat to him vampire wise she was less powerful but I had yet to see the males eyes. However he was also avoiding eye contact, definitely knows what I was up to. Everyone looked back to the food but I noticed Albus and Lilian walking to the end of our table to sit with the new twins. Honestly it wasn't earning them any popularity just very mean glares.