"Oh, don't give me that look, Boboiboy. I saw that form." That statement made the brunette flinch, but Tok Aba managed to calm him by placing his hand on Boboiboy's shoulder.

Boboiboy looked away, nervous at the fact that he never talked about his new powers. Only a selected few, and sadly, it includes his brother, Gempa.

At the same time, he couldn't tell what he just sensed those few moments ago. He wouldn't want to worry Tok, but at the same time, their safety is at risk as well.

"I... it's really complicated but –"

"I know, grandson." Tok Aba said as he lets Boboiboy hug him, with his grandson's chin leaning on his shoulder, "I know, but it doesn't hurt to tell them, right?"

"But..."

Tok Aba sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, "Grandson, you haven't hurt your brothers ever since you would like to flex your powers all the time. You nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw you floating with Taufan in your arms."

Boboiboy gave a light chuckle, "Well... in my defense, it does lessen the fussing."

The brunette gave a hearty laugh as he was playfully ruffled by his grandfather, "I... I don't know how you managed a heroic son, and then grandsons."

"I don't know how I did, but I saw how each of you grew. It's just that you and your father had a complicated life in space. But not with your brothers, now that you're with them." Tok Aba pointed out.

The brunette shrugs as his brown eyes slightly averted his grandfather's gaze. But he's still wondering about the presence that he felt a few moments ago.

'Who ever that person is, I just hope it's some prank.'

"Grandson?" Boboiboy snapped from his thoughts when he felt a light shake on his shoulders, "I was calling you, but you seemed to have spaced out. I'm about to cook breakfast."

"Oh, I'll help, Tok." The oldest sibling grins, "I still haven't perfected that fried rice of yours."

It made the older man chuckle, "Well, it's a family recipe, and your father didn't get it right the first time too."

A small smile was visible on his face when Tok Aba looked at his grandson, yet Boboiboy shakes his head, "Well, when he comes back, he'll expect a beating from me, and some flexing that I perfected your cooking, Tok."

Tok Aba ruffled his grandson's hair even more, as the two of them laugh, "I would like to see you try, Boboiboy. It would take years before you surpass my cooking skills."

"Oh, that won't be too long." Bobooiboy chuckled as they enter the house.

-0-0-0-

Another occurrence to add was about his brother, Solar. He was already aware of the fact that the youngest was the only one whom hasn't shown any signs of elemental powers. To be frank, Boboiboy already knows what power it would appear, but he's more worried about it.

If he were to recall his experience with his light elemental, it's one of his elements that had the second tier to appear at the earliest. It was that time, the reason he was promoted to Lance Corporal. It was mostly when he remembered his strategy lessons with his dad and other TAPOPS agents. He and Kaizo had to strategize since it was getting out of hand. Finally, when he knew that it would end badly if not acted upon, his watch glitched and his mind became blank. But he remembered the sensation of the sunlight, and how the light shined within their area.

They did manage to protect the power spheres, but with the guilt of loosing comrades, and the exerted effort given to use the second-tier light elemental, Boboiboy collapsed and was almost floated out from space. Kaizo was just quick enough to catch him before he froze or be lost in space.