"Yesterday I heard her asking you to come with her. So when the doctor told me about your condition and the possibility of what you might have gone through, I got so angry and I believed if she didn't take you to the place where she wanted, you wouldn't be put in this situation. Hence when I saw her, I channeled my anger towards her and said some mean things to her." Too ashamed to even say those words that I had uttered, I avoided telling them further.

"Ohh. Mind telling us what exactly you had said?" Mom asked me in an angry tone and I hesitated to tell the exact words.

"I... I asked her to stay away from Aadhya." The moment these words left my mouth, I heard the collective gasps of Aadhya and mom.

"God! How can you, Dhruv? No wonder she decided to leave the house right away. No wonder she looked as if someone had snatched her soul. I am so disappointed in you, Dhruv. How could you assume everything without even knowing anything at all? I really started regretting forcing you into this marriage. I thought you would change for the better but I never thought you are capable of breaking the heart of someone whose heart is already broken. It's all my mistake." Mom slumped on the couch while wiping her tears with the ends of her saree.

"Anna, you are a great brother and you proved it again by showing your care towards me even in this situation. But you know what, You are an utter failure as a husband." I just bent down my head, agreeing silently towards her words.

"How could you even think that she would do something to harm me? Do you even know what she had gone through just to get me out of the hell? You don't know. I witnessed it with my eyes and believe me, how much ever I tried, I can't even erase that humiliating expression on her face off my mind. What have you done, Anna? Nothing like you imagined had happened. I didn't even get a chance to go with her and she didn't even think about anything before coming to save me.

" but what did you do? You asked her to stay away from me? Do you even know the one who you had asked to stay away from me was the same one who put her honor aside and let herself played by? She...She went through a lot just in front of my eyes but I am helpless. At that moment, the only thought that came to my mind was, 'My Anna won't leave that jerk if he got to know what he did to his wife' but I never thought that you would give her the mental wounds which would be more hurtful than the physical wounds. I really misjudged you, Anna.

" Now, go to your room and sleep peacefully. You don't have anything to worry about from now. You can get back to your old brooding self happily but remember this, even if Vadhina forgives you in the future, I won't ." Saying this, she left along with mom, leaving me to drown in the pool of guilt.

'What did I do? How can I hurt her again and again? Why couldn't I control my anger for a second and would ask her peacefully about what actually had happened? Only if I did, I would have become a cure to her wounds instead of the cause. Dhruv, you are such a jerk. You don't deserve her.' I thought, being angry at myself for misjudging the situation and angry at myself for hurting her again.

'I shouldn't be sitting here like this. I should search for her. It doesn't matter whether she would forgive me or not, because I don't deserve it but I have to bring her back to her home where she belongs and have to make sure with my own eyes that she is fine.' Thinking of this, I grabbed my car keys and hurriedly ran out while wiping my tears and started searching for her at every possible place like a madman.

' Thinking of this, I grabbed my car keys and hurriedly ran out while wiping my tears and started searching for her at every possible place like a madman