-------- ------

It's been about a hour and I didn't plan on getting up but I heard dagga crying so I have to. I moved beyonce to side of me gently and gave her a pillow to cuddle with. I got up streching then walked into the living room seeing everybody was still here plus kelly. "Why is my baby crying" I asked grabbing her from lo "I don't know" lo said and I turned dagga facing me. When she seen my face she stopped crying and did a cute baby laugh "Aww she just don't like ya'll" I said smiling at her. "Cause she mean like her short ass momma" kenny mumbled and I flicked him off. "Solange why are you still here" I asked looking at her and she sighed "I'm waiting for bey to wake up" she said and I scoffed. "She don't wanna fucking talk to you" I spat mugging her. "Kelly you know what yo girlfriend did" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Girl yes we just watched her get ate up spit out and threw in the trash" kenny said laughing. "Sure did she know she ain't have no damn reason to whoop that girl" kelly said then hit solo in the back of the head making me laugh. "Alright kelly I get it damn"solange said rubbing the back of her head mugging her. "No you don't fucking get it let me find out you whooped her again i'm gone beat yo ass blue" kelly said pointing her finger in solo face. "Bruh she know not to be doing nun like that until she's eighteen" solo said and kelly hit her in the back of her head again. "Solange when did you start having sex, like full blown sex" kelly asked and solo sighed then mumbled something. "Nah speak up" kelly said "FIFTHTEEN" solo yelled and I gasped. "Ew bitch you was fucking as a freshman" I said scrunching my face up and she rolled her eyes. "What's the difference bey only sixteen" she said and kelly smacked the hell out her head.

"Umm first of all bey is basically fucking seventeen her birthday is literally friday" I said waving my finger in her face. "And second beyonce wasn't FULL BLOWN FUCKING" kelly said yelling the last part getting in solo face. "Man I don't care it's my fucking sister yo" solo said mad and kelly chuckled darkly. "Ok I got sum for yo ass" she said then looked at me smiling "Cookie can you bring BB in here real quick so I can say bye" kelly said and I smiled. "Sure kelly" I said then walked to the back with dagga in my hands. When I walked in our room I seen bey was moving around in her sleep. I walked up next to her and started rubbing her arm.

"Baby wake up real quick" I said and she started whining. Damn I forgot she was in her baby head space. "Wake up stinky just real quick and you can go back to sleep" I said and she shook her head. I sighed and stood up straight looking at dagga "Mommy gotta put you down real quick" I said then laid her on the other side of the bed making sure she won't be able to fall off. "Ok boo don't be trying to crawl around and shit" I said then kissed her cheek.

"Ok now time for my big baby" I said walking back over to beyonce side. "Come on stinky" I said picking her up and she whined. I stood her on her feet and she started whining more "Wake up B baby it won't be for long" I said and she opened her eyes pouting. "Night night" she whined reaching for the bed "No stink you gotta get up, sissy kelly here" I said and she laid her head on my shoulder. "kelly" she said sleepily and I nodded "Yea baby she wanna see you" I said and she nodded. I picked her up and carried her into the living room and everybody looked at us. "She's in her baby mind" I said and they all nodded. "BB come here" kelly said standing up and walking to us reaching for her. Beyonce turned around and stretched her arms out towards kelly and kelly grabbed her. "Hi baby" kelly said smiling and beyonce rubbed her eyes "Hi sissy" bey said then kissed kelly cheek.

"Down" beyonce said pointing to the floor and kelly set her down while bey looked around at everybody in the room. When her feet touched the ground and she seen solo and rushed to me clinging on to my shirt. "Calm down stink she ain't gone do nun" I said and she shook her head not moving. "Come here bey" solo said reaching her arms for beyonce. "nooo" bey said in a small baby voice backing back a little bit. "bubba wan go night night" she said pulling on my shirt and I sighed. I'm not gonna force her to go over there and talk to solo cause I wouldn't want to talk to her ass either. "Say bye bye to kelly" I said and bey hesitantly let go of me staring at solo the whole time and quickly made her way to Kelly not once taking her eyes off solange.

"Bye bye sissy" bey said hugging kelly. "Bye bye baby call me when you wake up ok" kelly said and bey nodded "kay" she said lowly then pulled away. She came back over to me and made grabby hands so I picked her up. "Well ya'll can get the hell out" I said smiling and they smacked their lips "Rude ass" lo mumbled and I shrugged. I walked into the kitchen opening the cabinet and grabbing beyonce medicine. I sat beyonce on the counter and went into the fridge getting her some apple juice. I turned back face her and opened the pill bottle shaking two out in my hand. "Open up wide like this ahh" I said opening my mouth and she copied "Good job stinky" I said smiling dropping the pill in her mouth then opening up the juice. "Here drink it down" I said and she nodded grabbing the juice and drinking it with her medicine.

She handed it back to me and I put the top on. "Bubba night night" she said sleepily reaching for me and I picked her up then walked her into the room. I seen dagga had fallen asleep on the bed and smiled at her. "Baby" bey said pointing at dagga smiling "Yea baby sleep" I said carrying her to the side of the bed we sleep on. We got in the bed and beyonce immediatly laid on top of me. "Wove you bubba" bey said half sleep and I chuckled at the way she pronounced 'love'. "I love you too baby" I said then kissed her head.

"My big happy family"

Hello

Wanna hear a joke ? Knock knock 😏

Nah I'm jp

But anyway how was y'all day ?