He sighed, "he kidnapped you, chained you, and we fight when I know he the reason you're gone." looking straight at me. His steel grey orbs shown that he was worried and care? is it what I see is true?
"But you did not protest by saying that you are a murderer, Levi?" I said.

His expression change,stoic altering his eye contact on me. When he finished on my scratches he grip my chin and lifted towards his face.

"Trust me (y/n) I won't hurt you, you are precious to me and I will not let anyone lay a single finger on you." Levi's deep voice rang.

"But Levi I want know everyth-" he shushed putting his pointy finger on my lips and sternly said.

"Do not ask again like that brat, what important is you're okay now. And trust me Eren, you should never talk to him again or even anyone (y/n)." he said.

"Thank you Levi, but don't you worry Im fine and good now just wanna have some rest." he nodded and let go of my chin turning my chair positioning to him. Without any second he give me a forehead kiss, it was like Im in a cloud nine and having a butterflies on my stomach. I cannot deny the fact Levi is all I want. But 'NO' he has Petra and I am nothing compared to her, a beautiful eyes, ginger haired color, smart and the belle of the school. Ugh!! f**k it. I slid myself out of the chair and Levi expressionless deep voice told me, "Trust only me (y/n). Do not forget it, understand?" he said demanding. I just nod and proceed to where? I forgot I do not know where to sleep, maybe on the couch. I stand stiffly and shy to ask Levi, but I could think he sense it.

I tense when he whispered to my ears, "let me get you to my room (y/n) there's no guest rooms just my bed and couch, you chose my bed or my bed?"

I jumped to my surprise, "there's nothing I can chose Levi both were the same." Turning to him, and saw his face grinning for the history.

"You don't have any choice then, to my room brat don't worry I don't bite" said as he smirk.

"You crazy! you think I dont get revenge! if you bite then I am to Levi" you flustered playfully punching him on the shoulder.

"So its settled. I love revenge (y/n). Go take your shower first" he said taking another sip of his tea.

I glared at him, while I strode inside of his room, in an awe I was really impressed of how ge make his room like I want to glued here. It was a clean. I walk to the bathroom, there is a mirror on tha wall facing the tub, this mirror makes me look beautiful, My face was all stressed out I need a bath already. As I took my shower I realize I don't have any clothes here. So I called out Levi, instantly he was there putting the towel and a shirt which an oversized shirt. Think this is only what Im gonna wear tonight.

After I finished Levi was on the edge of bed closing his eyes peacefully, and guess what he was shirtless I think I'm drooling right now. I walk slowly to him and told him Im done. Surprisingly he grab my hand and my face landed on his hardened chest.My heart was throbbing.

Levi's POV

(y/n) (l/n) I was intoxicated by her I can't get her out of my f*ck*ng head. I want her and only her. I sniff on her hair and I smell that she used my shampoo a mint flavor, it was fit for her. Like how I was fit for her. Or more likely she was destined to and I to her. Again, I won't Eren or any other idiots will steal her from me. I was in a triumph what happened to Eren. This is just the beginning (y/n). You will never get away from my grasp.

"Hmmm.. You smell so good (y/n)" I said as I burried my face to her hair, hugging her perfect body on mine. Ugh! I need to freshen my self.

She was not used to be in this position, 'aww my little precious, you will used to this even you like it or not'.

She keep struggling, "Le-levi, go to take a shower now!" she shyly shouted at me.

I chuckle staring at her (e/c) and her kissable lip, I want to taste it so badly. But let's wait this is not the time to force her.

"...tch.. fine (y/n)." I let go and she grab all the comforter to her, like a baby, and that pout. Much to that I can't resist.

"Sleep now (y/n), good night." I added before going to shower to freshen the hotness I felt.

"Just you wait (y/n) (l/n). You will be mine."

Being innocent (y/n) was lying on the bed peacefully sleeping with no idea of Levi's doest.

Okay my lovely readers I hope you like this updated chapter of my story, so again I wanted to say can you wait for my next chapter. I think alot more might happen to the story before I will have my next story (idk). Hope you like it, please leave me a comment that will help because you all my readers is my inspiration too. Please comment, please vote and let us all be happy. SHINZOU WO SASAGEYOOO.

Picture was not mine.