Beomgyu could still feel something weird on his neck, even if Taehyun is already away from him.

"AAAHHH!" Taehyun yells as he ruffled his hair in frustration. His yell turned into sobs, and Beomgyu hopes that his friend can move forward from the pain.

"It hurts here! It fucking hurts!" He cried, pointing at his chest. The sound of the painful cry filled the place, and Beomgyu feels more than sorry.

Taehyun's sobs weaken, sleepiness is taking over his system. His eyes are closed as he is falling. Beomgyu caught him just in time.

Beomgyu is thinking about whether to bring him back home or to let him in his house tonight. He sticks to the latter one when he realizes that Taehyun's parents rarely come back home. He carried the sleeping blondie in his arms, laying him on his bed.

Beomgyu went to the nearby store to buy some hangover drinks. Then he prepared a warm damp cloth, wiped it on the dried tears on Taehyun's face. He grabs some spare pair of clothes and shorts on his cabinet because Taehyun's clothes smell alcohol.

"I will change that drunk idiot's clothes. You should rest." Beomgyu almost jumped from shock when he heard a voice behind him.

"Oh God, I thought it's a thief!" He said while holding his chest.

"The thief who stole your heart? Good evening my little bear." Yeonjun casually walks around like it's his house.

Beomgyu bit his lip from the sudden cheesy line from Yeonjun. "Since when can you freely trespass in my house?" He said, trying to compose himself.

"Since the day that I took care of you? Let me stay here until this drunk idiot leaves your house! My God, he could take advantage of you because he knows that you are living alone here." He whispered the last sentence, but Beomgyu heard everything.

"I will crush this little runt if he kisses you again! I never did anything like that to you. What a shameless runt!" Yeonjun said while looking at the sleeping blondie. He flicked Taehyun's forehead, who is still in a deep sleep.

Beomgyu feels amused when he saw Yeonjun's annoyed expression. "So, you heard and saw everything?"

"Yeah, I witnessed a stupid, scandalous action of this runt." Yeonjun grabbed the spare clothes that Beomgyu is holding.

"Are you jealous?" Beomgyu straightly said.

"I'm not! It's just that this runt is going overboard. He is so stupid!" Yeonjun reasoned out.

"I'm trying to tolerate him, even if he hates me. This little runt gets more stupid!" Yeonjun muttered while changing Taehyun's clothes. He removed Taehyun's t-shirt. He found himself staring at the blondie's almost perfect muscles.

He feels annoyed for an unknown reason. "Why aren't you leaving? You want to see his body?" Yeonjun said, glaring at Beomgyu, who is still standing there.

"W-what?"

"Or maybe you are disappointed because I'm here, and you can't change him by yourself?" Yeonjun raises his eyebrow.

"Woah chill! You're getting cuter when you are jealous." Beomgyu raises his hands like he's surrendering.

"I'M NOT!" Yeonjun yelled, stomping his foot.

"You mean you're not cute? I never knew that grim reapers are in denial." Beomgyu teases.

"Shut up, or I will kick you out of here?" Yeonjun crosses his arms.

"You can't kick me out of my own room." Beomgyu stops himself from bursting into laughter.

Yeonjun's face is red like a chili pepper. "CHOI BEOMGYU!" He yelled.

"Ok, I'm going to leave, father." Beomgyu walked out of the room before Yeonjun could talk back. He closes the door, and he can't stop laughing.

Beomgyu can't decide if he's going to sleep in the same room to keep an eye on Taehyun or not. He waited until Yeonjun got out of the room.

"Hey, I'm going to sleep here tonight. Let's sleep in a spare room." Yeonjun said.

"Maybe we should sleep on the floor beside the bed where Taehyun is sleeping so that we can take care of him," Beomgyu suggested.

"He's not sick, duh." Yeonjun rolls his eyes.

"What's going on with you?" Deep inside, Beomgyu wanted to tease him and to observe if Yeonjun is jealous.

"Because you let that drunk idiot stay in this house!" Yeonjun is losing his usual composed self.

"He is harmless, and besides, he's my friend. He's not a woman, and I can share my bed with him." Beomgyu acted innocent, trying to push Yeonjun's temper to the edge.

"NO!" Yeonjun's eyes got bigger twice in anger.

Beomgyu covered his mouth to hide his mischievous smile. "Why not?"

.............