Paladin Of The Holy Kingdom

Start from the beginning

"Maybe the southern army encounter it?."

"That would be unlikely. Even if they encounter it I doubt they would be kind enough to share that information with us."

The invasion of the Holy Kingdom brought destruction throughout the Northern part of the country. But the Southern part remains almost unscathed this is due to a natural barrier that septated the two.

The word separated is perfectly described their situation. Both sides opted for autonomous governing which means they both could operate without the other help. Although the center of national power is held by the Holy king - The holy queen now - in the capital Hoburn, the noble on both sides still held quite an influence on the state affairs.

As expected the two sides develop a rivalry with each other. Although this rivalry remained in check by the Royal Family & Religious order but during the reign of Calca Bessarez the rift between the nobility & Royalty getting worse because she is the first-ever female leader of the country.

With that in mind counting on the Southern Holy kingdom for aid was almost impossible to get especially when the whereabouts of Holy Queen Calca & High Priestess Kelart - Remedios sister - are still unknown.

"We'll wait for squire Neia to return then prepared a meeting with the Blue Rose."

******

Later that evening they are headed to the private guest's lounge, a place to discuss business in private.

Remedios and vice-captain Gustavo sat at the sofa opposite of where Blue Rose would be seated while the other Paladins - and one squire - are on standby across the room.

Not long after their preparation was over a paladin task with fetching the Blue Rose come in and announce the arrival of the Blue Rose.

Remedios and Gustav rose from their seat and greeted the newly arrived Blue Rose. Remedios tried her best to act as an envoy of her Majesty Holy Queen. Even though she was more accustomed to a fight, she had withness her liege engaged in such meeting. So all she has to do was tried her best to mimic the Holy Queen.

"It's nice to meet you honored members of Blue Rose."

Remedios extended her arms for the handshake to welcome Blue Rose. Beautiful young women come accepting her handshake.

"It's nice to meet the envoy of the Holy Kingdom here, especially the bearer of the legendary holy sword Safarlisia captain Remedios Custodio."

"Ah, it is also an honor to meet you lady Lakyus Alvain Dale Aindra the bearer of Kilineiram sword. Now please take a seat."

After that brief exchange of pleasantries, both sides were seated at their designated spot facing each other.

"I can not thank you enough for accepting our invitation. We heard many of your exploits."

"We are all glad to hear that. Hopefully what you anything that you heard about us is good."

"Certainly daring exploits of the fame Blue Rose could make everyone boil with excitement."

"Ah-."

Just as Lakyus about to say something Evileye the magic caster of the group interrupts their conversation.

"Oy leader why don't we skip the empty pleasantries and get right away to a business matter?."

"Evileye!. Ahem, well my apologies Your excellency Remedios, shall we begin?.'

"certainly."

The atmosphere of the room suddenly begins to get stiffer. A sign that everyone from the Blue Rose and Paladin order is getting more serious, especially with the topic of this discussion.