twelve

Ever since you signed up as a manger you've been really tired.

Everyday after school you walked with Suga to the gym to start practise.
Kiyoko gave you some spare gym clothes to change into and when you came back the boys were already starting to practise.

"Hey looks It's Suga's girlfriend" a man who was really tall and skinny with glasses called out from the other side of the gym.

"He's not my boyfriend you piece of shit" you called back at him. First day of manager and you already found someone you dislike.

"Woah looks like someone's got a bit of an attitude" he replied back, a smug look painted all over his face. You could tell this man loves to get on peoples nerves for the fun of it.

"Yeah and what are you gonna do about it you lanky ass French fry"

The whole gym went silent. You could definitely hear some snickering in the back.

"WOAHHH SHE CALLED YOU OUT DUDE" two boys called out, one who you seem to recognise, he was the one that you called bold and the other had streaks of blonde at the front of his hair, he was also relatively short.

"Tch whatever" he turned around finishing wrapping his fingers with tape, clearly annoyed.

———————————————

Practise was soon over and you waited for Suga at the gates.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around to see Kiyoko standing behind you.

You turned around so that you had her full attention. "Hey what's up Kiyoko"

"So you and Suga huh?" She questioned nudging you slightly, a sly look forming on her face as you blushed profusely.

'Wow straight to the point" you awkwardly replied.

"So when are you guys gonna actually start dating?' the girl asked turning into the distance to see the boys walking out of the changerooms. "And don't give me that bullshit about how you guys are just friends and that you don't even like him because your not that hard to read [L/n]"

You couldn't believe what she was saying, Suga and you together? In a relationship? If your being honest it's not like the idea hadn't crossed your mind, ever since your study session things have gone really well between the both of you.

"Okay and even if I did like the man just a little bit" you blushed again
"It's not like he likes me back okay?"

You wait for a response back but instead you see Kiyoko laughing her ass off. You were confused and slightly worried for the girl who simply couldn't contain herself.

"Oh [L/n] you never told me you were a comedian" Kiyoko tried to speak gasping for air.

You were definitely really confused by now.

"He talks about you constantly to me, Oh [L/n] did that, [L/n] is so pretty" mocking Suga's voice. You both broke down into laughter.

A sudden voice interrupted the two fo you and your laughing fit, "So what are you two laughing about huh?" You turned to see Suga standing next to you and Kiyoko.

"It's nothing, have a goodnight guys" and with that Kiyoko made her way out of the gates, but not before pulling you to the side and whispering in your ear.

"Ask him out on a date or something, I promise you won't regret it alright?"

———————————————

The walk home was silent again, small talk was made here and there but majority of the time you had your earphones in listening to music while Suga was just on his phone.

Kiyoko telling you to ask Suga out on a date lingered in your mind for a while. It's not like you hated the idea of going on a date with him, its just that you didn't really know how these sort of things worked. Probably because you've never been on a date before.

Whilst thoughts were running through your mind you hadn't realised that you had already made it to your place. Bidding your farewell to Suga as you approached your doorstep, standing there for a bit, heart racing a million miles per second.

Until finally, you plucked up the courage and asked...

"What are you doing this Saturday?"

Suga, who was still out-front of your house making sure you got in safely was caught off guard by the sudden question. "Oh nothing, just staying at home I guess"

Without hesitation you opened your mouths and the words came out "Movies at 6pm?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask m'lady"

"Great, then it's a date" before you could even wait for his reply you quickly slammed the door shut in embarrassment.

Suga still standing outside your door chuckled at how you cute
you were, 'She is something else'. He continued to walk home day dreaming about how everything would go on Saturday.

Your date with him.