four

After a quick bid to Kiyoko you made your way out the gym

Practise went on for quite a while, you were surprised as to how much dedication they put into their volleyball skills especially two specific males, one with ginger and the other with blue hair. you waved goodbye to kiyoko and told her that you would think about her offer and thanked the coach for letting you stay and practise.

Walking home was one of your favourite parts of the day, it was one of the only times you could finally be alone, just you by yourself.

That was until you sensed someone walking behind you. Quickly you  turned your head to see none other than Sugawara.

"So who's the stalker now huh?" you smirked taking your headphones out of your ears.

he laughed at your response seeing what you did there "Oh please, if I was to stalk you I would be way more stealthier"

Sugawara picked up the speed and caught up to you, the both of you standing side by side walking in unison. You tried to walk faster, doing your best to ignore the man but he just wouldn't give in.

'Would this man ever just fuck off' was your constant running thought.

Suga wasn't oblivious, he knew that you clearly didn't want him there but he never budged. There was something about you that caught his eyes, he made it his personal mission to become friends or atleast peers with you. He didn't know what it was, why he couldn't just leave you alone but he could sense that there was more to you than your stubbornness and bitchiness.

The walk home was quiet, you deiced to place your earphones back in whilst Sugawara was happy humming to himself.

The sound of music filled your ears whilst the miyagi wind blew gently making your hair swish every now and again.

"So if your not stalking then what are you doing?" You began breaking the silence.

"I live around here" he pointed to the street just a little bit further from where you live.

You nodded and went back to listening to music.

———————————————

Soon you found yourself outside of your house, it was only you and your mother so it was quite small but you both managed.

the outside however was cover in green luscious grass along with pots and pots of flowers and plants surrounding the outline of the house.

sugawara stood outfront admiring your house. "your house is very lovely" he commented eating a small smile from you.

"thanks"

rummaging through your bag you found your keys and unlocked the front door, placing one foot inside you heard sugawara speak up.

"ill come get you tomorrow morning okay?"

you simply sighed and shut the front door with your back towards him.