Chapter 14- light smut

He grabs my hand and leads me towards the bed...

He pulls my arm so that I am now laying on the bed... he moves both of his legs so they are around my waist...

"What the hell-" I tried to say... but before I could he moved his face closer to mine... moving one of his hands across my face while the other above my head the keep him from falling....

Before I knew it our lips where locked together...

'Why don'tI hate this... I should be pushing him of me...'

Before i could stop myself I had wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss...

I felt his hand move down from my face to my shirt... I could feel him start to unbutton my shirt...

I had moved my hands from around his neck to his shirt and started to unbutton his as well... He broke the kiss so he could take his shirt off... He started to kiss me... from my collar bone to my belly button and back up again... I reached my hands out and put them into his hair... I lightly tugged his hair when he reached a point that made my back arch... He lifted his head and grinned at me... He moved back up to my face and started to rough kiss me again... I could feel his hands reach behind my back so he could undo my bra...

'What the hell am I doing...' I said as I realised what was about to happen... I broke the kiss and pushed LJoe off me..

"We shouldn't be doin this..." I said as I sit up and start to button up my shirt again...

I could feel him move closer to me...

"Why shouldn't we... we are both adults..." he said in my ear... sending shivers down my spine... He reached for one of my hands that was buttoning up my shirt and moved it so I was touching his face...

"Celine-"

"LJoe please... stop... I'm confused as it is..."

I jumped up from the bed and was about to head for the door when he suddenly grabbed onto my hand...

I tured around with tears rolling down my face...

'Why am I crying... why am I crying because of him!!' I said to myself...

He let go of my hand and patted the spot next to him...

"Sit down..." He said...

"Why..." I said wiping the tears of my face...

"Please..."

I sat down but as far away from him as i could be...

"What do you want to tell me" I said while looking at the floor looking at my feet.... I look at him... waiting for an awnser...

"Oh, Um...." He said as he just stared at me... His eyes looked sad... I could tell he wanted to tell me something but I guess he will tell me another time... because right now I'm not in the best mood...

"Well i'm goin back to the party then..." I said as i stood up and opened the door... He didn't call my name to make me come back so i guess he didn't have anything to say after all...

I head back into the front room to see that they where all watching a film... I look over to see Jai falling asleep... I look at ChangJo who was sitting next to her... He couldn't take his eyes of her... He reaches for her head and places her head on his shoulder.... He moved her hair away from her face and rubbed his thumb across her cheek... He then lifted her head a little and kissed her forehead...

'aww so cute' I say as I go over and sit on the sofa...

As soon as I sit down LJoe comes out of the bedroom... I look at him...

'Has he been crying?' I say to myself... but before he could say anything or come near me I get up and walk over to where ChangJo and Jai where sitting...

"Is it ok if we stay over I don't want to wake Jai up... she would kill me if I wake her up..." I say while looking at Jai and then back at ChangJo...

"Sure...." he said with a massive grin on his face...

I grabbed onto his ear...

"Don't think any dirty thoughts ChangJo...." I said while letting go of his ear and i could help but start laughing...

"We will sleep in the front room... you guys go to bed... you have a interview about your new album... I wont be with you... I have a week off so I can hang out with Jai..."

"You are more like a manager then our stylist... Are you sure you will be okay in here... you can sleep on my bed" Niel said...

"Yeah im sure... go bed now all of you its already 12am..." I said as I started to pull them up from where they where and pushed them out of the front room...

"Wait... ill go get you some pillows and two blankets..." ChunJi said...

I went into the bathroom and washed my face...

As I was walking out of the bathroom someone came behind me and hugged me... I turned around to see that it was ChangJo...

"What's up..." I said

"Thanks for bringing Jai today... She is really nice..." he said as he ran off into his bedroom...

'Awww he is so cute' I said as I walked back to the front room...

"Oh ChunJi... you scared me..."

"Here you go..." he said as he handed me the blankets and pillows...

"Thanks..." I walked over to the sofa where Jai was sleeping... I lifted up her head and put the pillow there... and I put the blanket over her...

As I was about to move away from Jai... ChunJi had grabbed into my arm and made me face him...

"ChunJi... What's wrong??" I said...

He didn't say anything... He just pulled my arm towards him... making me hug him...

"Celine-"

"ChunJi... Please not now..." I said as i tried to pull away from him... But he was hugging me so tight that i couldn't move... He was gripping onto me like his life was depending on it...

Then all of a sudden someone had pulled ChunJi's arms away from me and pulled me away from him...

"She said no ChunJi..."

I turned around to see that LJoe was standing there...

"LJoe-"

"Don't get involved LJoe... this is between me and Celine... Not you!!!" ChunJi said as he grabs hold of my other arm...

"It has everything to do with me..." He says as he pulls my arm closer to him...

"Because i love her..."

I was frozen on the spot... I didn't know what to say...

"Well i love her as well..." ChunJi said...

'what the fuck is goin on man!!...' I said to myself...