Baby its mine

Warning; medium smut, it's not a lot so 🤷🏾‍♀️•••

•••

Taya already had him on the bed, making sure he was relaxed. She noticed he was a little nervous so she tries to set the mood by putting on some hit different music and as time goes by jungkook slowly starts to relax as he leans more back.

"I like this song." Jungkook says, head nodding a little to the song.

Taya smiles. "I'm glad." And when he looks away, eyeing the posters on her wall she slowly creeps towards him trying not scare him. She wouldn't wanna ruin the moment, as he looks around Taya gets on her knees to slide towards him a little where his legs were spread open as if they were waiting for a certain someone to come in between them. For Taya this was an invitation. So taking the chance and risking it, taya reaches his knees and slides her sneaky fingers up his thigh. This catches jungkooks attention, immediately he looks down with his heart starting to rapidly beat.

Fuck she looked so good.

There she was looking up at him with a innocent look, eyes big and pretty.

"Have you at least got head before?" Taya asks, completely curious in the man above her sexual history. But to come to shock when jungkook shakes his head. Jungkook was obviously nervous— his fingers were slightly shaking but at the same time he couldn't help but to be kind of excited. Catching the act, Taya grabs onto his hand as she makes eye contact.

"Do you want this?" She asks, "like for real? I won't do anything that you don't want me to do."

Taya wasn't the best person in the world but she wasn't the type to rape someone. She knew that jungkook was shy and probably wouldn't voice his opinions like that.

At her question, jungkook squeezed her hand in his.

"I want it."

Taya smiles, finally pulling back as his answer sets in. "Okay.... relax."

Carefully, she trails her hands towards his already growing length, feeling her touch him intimately jungkooks breath starts to hitch, eyes not leaving her though wanting to see. There before him, he eyes the details of her face knowing it could possible distract him from the fact he could probably bust a nut within a second of her pretty lips wrapping around him. So instead he lets his eyes trail around, admiring her short eyelashes and the way they fluttered. Then he lets his gaze reach her lips, his hips jutting when he thinks about all the things he would do.

Taya didn't exactly mind his staring, he was too cute to yell at— at this point. Instead of letting him get too nervous, Taya unbuckles his belt before undoing his pants.

"You okay, baby?" She asks.

Jungkook has snapped out of his staring, hands clenching into a fist when he feels her hands slowly inching towards the inside of his briefs.