I can be a better bf than him

A couple of hours had passed and it couldn't have went any slower, Taya was really sick of her little gas station job

Usually Taya was able to find free entertainment with the druggies who made their way into the small station asking dumb ass questions or just straight up tweaking. When they started to make a fool of themselves she would take her phone out and start recording but when she tried to reach for her phone she realized that it wasn't even there.

Taya was upset at first but she knew that it had to be at the house with Jungkook so she'd be fine other than she couldn't use it to play games to pass the time.

Tonight wasn't that busy with the acception of a couple of people coming in for some gas or snacks and at least two crack heads coming in on some bullshit but other than that she was practically alone all night. Taya knew that the station had a phone that she could Rachelle or Jungkook on so she might take on that notion since she didn't like being bored for so long.

Since she was working, Taya wondered what Jungkook would be doing right now- all by himself at her house.

The other day she seen on social media was a guy joking around about trying on his girlfriends wigs while she was gone and Taya thought it would be hilarious if Jungkook did the same.

Just picturing him with long ass hair all the way down his back, dancing in the mirror just because he's alone really amused her, causing a sneaky smile to rise on her face.

Jungkook stood in Tayas bedroom, he honestly didn't know what to do with himself in this moment. This wasn't anything that he was really used to; trying to figure out if it was wrong to find anything about this person who had texted Taya.

Of course he already knew it wasn't a good idea to go through someone else's phone, but after seeing what it said he truly couldn't help himself.

Jealousy hit him like a truck just at the thought of it, who was this person and was Taya entertaining them?

When she gets back he figured he wouldn't blow up on her, at least that's what his mind was telling him not to do. Although he wasn't familiar with relationships, it probably wasn't going to fix anything if he just went off. Obviously he'd have to find a way to bring it up and talk it out.

Hopefully, Taya would take it lightly.

Stopping his frantic pacing around the room; anxiety and somewhat anger running through him. Jungkook pulls out her phone for the umpteenth time and goes back to the message; he was debating on sending one back, fingers hovering over the keyboard.

Fuck it.

Jungkook does what his mind was telling him, he starts typing.

What the fuck are you messag—

No that's not it, he deletes the words.

This is her boyfrien-

Fuck, not that either.

Jungkook let's put a large sigh as he combs his fingers through his hair with frustration. Why was it so hard for him to think of the right way to message this person back. He just wanted to know who this person was and why they thought it was okay to be messaging Taya.

Was he wrong? He kept doubting himself.

He goes back to typing.

Who is this?

Before he could think over it, he pressed send.

Surprisingly, as soon as he let out a huff from nerves, in a way trying to calm himself down, there was a quick ding. Jungkook flips the phone upwards.

-Kyun.

Kyun?

Sounded like a man for sure. The upset male quickly replies.

I don't know a Kyun.

An immediate ding, Jungkook was getting more anxious, his hands were now shaking.

-u the bf?
-Tay would've typed idk instead🤣

What the fuck?

Who was this guy? And how the fuck would he know so much about Tayas texting style unless they were messaging each other a lot?

-so it is?

Jungkook was starting to get even more upset.

Not only was he messaging her, he already had a little nickname for her? He was more angry than filled with anxiety.

Quickly he goes to block the number, not before saving it into his own phone for personally reasons.

He decided he'd wait until Taya got home.

Meanwhile, it was a couple hours later and Taya had just gotten home from her shift. She was truly exhausted and just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend.

She assumed he'd probably be asleep by now considering it was five in the morning.

Taya had to admit, when she had gotten to the door the vibes were a little off. Something in her chest made her feel like something wasn't exactly right, but for now she lets it slide as she opens the door and enters.

She wasn't expecting Jungkook to be wide awake, watching tv on the couch. So with gentle steps, tiredly she walks over to him and carefully sits on his lap. Jungkook wraps his arms around her body, his behavior wasn't any different so she didn't think anything was wrong with him at least.

"I need a shower." Taya whispers to keep the energy soft and quiet. It was early in the morning so she didn't want to ruin anything. At first Jungkook doesn't reply, but his hands slowly massaged her butt, in a comforting way though.

Taya watches him as he turns his gaze onto her, she noticed his face remained expressionless not exactly helping her set the mood.

"Are you tired, babe?" She tries to ask, kind of wary of him. Jungkook looks her in the eyes.

"Yeah." He replies simply, hands pulling her in closer.

Taya goes to remove his hands so she could get up, then she took ahold of his hand to help him up.

"C'mon, let's sleep baby."

But he doesn't get up at first, instead he goes for the remote to shut off the tv before reaching into his back pocket, grabbed her phone and passed it over. Taya doesn't think anything of it though, just grabs it from him.

"Alright, up." She tells him, encouraging him to come with her to the bedroom. He listens this time, curious as to why she doesn't act suspicious in any way.

He assumed that people who were talking to others behind their partners back would be more wary of their phone, so he thought she'd be a bit more jumpy? A little more protective but over it but instead she acted like she didn't care at all.

Her phone was unlocked for gods sake.

For right now he ignored everything from before, he takes ahold of her hand and lets her guide him to her bed.

He'd talk to her about it when he wasn't so close to falling asleep.

••••

Hm, who's Kyun?