- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -

Start from the beginning

My eyes fluttered shut as the euphoric feeling built within my core and hit me, overwhelming all of my senses as if I had no grasp on whether this was real or if it were all a dream.

He removed his fingers and went to work with the zipper and button on my pants, and I realized he was right when he said I should've saved my energy...

-

Draco Malfoy

I studied her expression carefully, watching as she tried to regain a normal breathing pattern. Her face was red, her skin tainted with a flustered blush as she shut her eyes.

I lowered my frame on top of hers once more, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before taking her hands into my own. "How do you feel?"

It took her a moment to respond— but once she did, my need for her grew.

"Amazing..."

I gave a small smirk and the possessiveness began to build once more. I was going to do anything and everything to her to prove that she was mine... and I was hers. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No..." She barely whispered the words as she shook her head, but the desperation in her voice rang clear throughout my head.

My grip on her hands tightened as I shifted, leveling my hips with her own to give me the perfect position. I leaned down again and kissed her with an irreplaceable desire and need to feel her even more than I already had.

With a hard and deep thrust, I entered her, taking in her reaction. She let out a moan as I began to move, quickening my pace before she had time to adjust. I silenced her whimpers by bringing my lips to her own as I dropped her hands, moving my own hands down to run over her body.

I was going to fuck her until she was left breathless and ruined beneath me, just like I'd done many times before.

No matter what I did to her— or what she did to me... I would always see her as innocent, pure. Her innocence was like a wall that I would break down, but the moment we woke up in the morning, it would always be rebuilt.

I swore to myself that she would be the one I would care about, that I would try my best to keep and protect. I sure as hell didn't deserve her and I didn't think that I ever would. Aria Rowen would forever and always be too good for me.

-

Aria Rowen

The pleasure was overwhelming, and I couldn't find a certain point to focus on. Draco made good on his promise— considering that the only thing I found myself able to properly annunciate was his name, and all I could feel was him inside of me.

His pace never faltered for even a second, his hips steadily thrusting against mine. His hands came to my legs, lifting them and pulling them up so that he could wrap them around his waist to allow him to go impossibly deeper into me.

He filled me to places I didn't even know could be reached, but it was no new feeling— yet I still wasn't accustomed to it.

He fucked me with dominance that never faded, and the dark and possessive glimmer in his eyes didn't go away. I was on the verge of completely falling apart, his long strokes meeting my every need.

"I want you to look at me when I make you finish... do you understand?" He groaned the words against my skin as his lips trailed along my jaw. I was so entranced by his actions that I immediately nodded and opened my eyes to gaze at him. "Words..."

"I understand..."

•••

I rolled over, feeling Draco's arm still firmly wrapped around my waist, the same as how we'd fallen asleep.

I glanced towards the nightstand, spotting the ticking clock that sat upon it.

2:37am

Well, that explains why it's so dark and I'm still exhausted.

Without warning, I flinched at the sound of a door being slammed loudly in the distance. The noise hadn't woken Draco up, but now I was wide awake.

I managed to slip out of his grasp, moving his arm gently to rest on the bed— rather than on me. After standing up, I made my way over to the door. I quietly opened it and slipped out of the room, my movements unnoticed by Draco.

I wandered down the hall that led towards the stairs, and my curiosity got the best of me when I thought about the slamming door. I swiftly descended the staircase, but the sound of quiet crying and sobs grew louder as I got closer to the ground floor.

My eyes grew wide in confusion when I saw who it was, and for the first time ever... my heart softened for the girl in front of me.

"Cecile?"

-

-

-

A/N- Dang I really underestimated y'all yesterday... ty for over 100 votes within a couple of hours ily all and i am beyond grateful to call you all my besties <3 muah muah ily