WandaVision Starring (Y/N) Episode 4

Start from the beginning

(Jimmy leaves Darcy as the studio audience laughs over the tv.)

Darcy: Maybe I could get that coffee now? Or not. That's cool.

Audience: Aw!

(Darcy watches Vision & Wanda kiss as music from the tv plays.)

Darcy: Aw.

Jimmy: First and foremost, our main objective is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau, but originally, this case was a missing person, so we're going to start there. We've successfully identified three individuals inside the Westview anomaly.

(Jimmy puts up a picture of Wanda, Vision, & Y/N in 1950's attire.)

Jimmy: Let's keep going.

(Jimmy & Darcy are able to identify some of the "cast members" in the hex. Darcy spots Captain Rambeau on the tv.)

Darcy: Does she seem okay to you?

Jimmy: Well, she doesn't appear to be harmed in any way, but that is definitely not the boss lady I met yesterday.

Darcy: So what, deep cover? Monica has to play along?

Jimmy: With whom? Or else, what? All right. Brass tracks, Dr. Lewis. What are we lookin' at here? Is it an alternate reality? Time travel? Some cockamamie social experiment?

Darcy: It's a sitcom. A 1950s sitcom.

Jimmy: But why?

Darcy: Hey, man, we're working with the same scarcity of intel. But, listen. I do have an idea.

(Cut to Darcy & Jimmy outside with the hex.)

Darcy: Hey, man, we're working with the same scarcity of intel. But, listen, I do have an idea. So, you've seen that radio in Wanda's kitchen counter, right? The next time she's washing dishes, which, by my count, happens about once an episode, barf, we'll shoot a signal to that little guy. This transmitter will mimic the frequency of the broadcast, and if my theory is right, allow us to speak directly to her. This is totally gonna work. Don't touch that.

(A S.W.O.R.D. agent gives Jimmy a picture of a colorized retro S.W.O.R.D. drone that she didn't color.)

Darcy: Let's get this show on the road.

(Darcy runs back inside the base.)

Darcy: Jimmy, are you ready?

Jimmy: *gives a thumbs up* Ready.

Dottie: ...bigger and better every season.

Darcy: Uh, Jimmy, Monica is talking to Wanda. She's got a speaking part now.

Jimmy: What is she saying?

Geraldine: Those pants are peachy keen.

Darcy: She likes Wanda's pants.

Dottie: We only have a few hours...

Darcy: Wanda's at some sort of swim club. We've never been here before.

Jimmy: Is (Y/N) with them?

Darcy: No, he's swimming. Wow, he's ripped.

Jimmy: Is it the 60s still?

Darcy: Uh, uh, Wanda's with another character.

Jimmy: Real person?

Wanda: I can't help but wonder if you and I haven't gotten off...

Darcy: Ooh, uh, radio on the side table. Start talking.

Jimmy: Wanda. Wanda, can you read me, over?