10| Part of the Plan

Start from the beginning

I looked at him with a slight evil eye, not breaking contact with his standing frame. I just find it funny how the nigga who basically got me involved is trying to keep me out. At the end of the day Jayda does what she wants.

"No. I want to keep you safe. You said you trust me right?" He said now holding eye gaze.

"I trust you yes," I replied nonchalantly, "but that doesn't mean that I don't want to know."

"You making this harder than it is."

Finally standing up and walking, his tall frame was now towering over me.

"What you looking at?" He asked.

"You." I said looking directly up at him.

"I want to tell you but I'm not." Shemar said being stubborn.

"Your stubborn ass!" I said slapping him in his chest. "What kind of a "Bestie" doesn't tell their Bestie anything?" I said throwing it in his face, to see if he would give in.

He stood there and scrunched up his face a little, and for a slight second I thought:
"aww he's so cute when he does that"

"let's make a deal then lil mamas." He said with a little smirk. "I'll tell you everything from here on out, if you really are deadass about me being your bestie, and if you give me 5 reasons why I should tell you."

"5 reasons? Say less.
1. So I know how to protect myself. If I don't know what's going down I'll be oblivious.
2. Cause Kwame is my ex. I could be of valuable resource.
3. Because you said yourself that you "owe it to me" to tell me what happened.
4. My house is shot up, and I was shot at, so I'm in interest in this situation you got going on here.
5. Because I know the streets and can be useful."

"What streets do you know?" He asked looking down at me in confusion.

"Don't worry about that. Now tell me what I asked to know, matter fact what I should know."

"You're missing something."

"Fine you can be my bestie whatever. Now tell me. Why must I beg and plead?"

"I don't think you mean it, but imma tell you."

I sighed in relief as those words came out his mouth. I was getting tired of going back and forth with him. I walked back to the bed and sat down, getting comfortable and preparing for new information.

"So Kwame is M.I.A. again. It's like he attack and he goes into hiding to plan his next attack. Hit him where it hurts right? So we gonna snatch up his bitch Sade-"

" ooooooouu! I'll help you. Let me beat that bitch up. If anybody killing her, it's gonna be me." I said getting excited to drag someone.

"I said I'm not getting you involved." He said sitting beside me on the bed. "Now, we think she would know where he is, if thats his bitch, who knows she's probably hiding him. But we don't wanna cause attention."

"Kwame is pussy. He can't hide for long, honestly. He has but so many places to go and mine is no longer on that list. How are you going about getting to Sade?"

"Simple snatch up at her crib, once she answers the door."

"I don't advise that. There's too many people over there all the time, and she might not answer the door. She's not by herself."