Chapter 7

Last time on Dragonball Adventures, Mira knocks Izuka out by chopping her at the back of the next and carried her along with Towa walking by his side walked into the portal.

Its had been a few mins since Izuka was taken. Goku, Trunks, Elder Kai and the Supreme Kai of Time were in the Time Nest trying to figure out where they had took her. Goku was sitting down distraught at what he was told and he had fell in love with her and had the task to protect her but, in the end, he failed to save her. "Who would of thought that Mira was going to be that powerful." Elder Kai replied. " I never thought the Towa had that kind of power she brought to her creation." Trunks replied. Goku didn't say anything. He is so mad at himself for not keeping her safe, he had falling for this girl he called his student. But, he didn't know what Towa packed. He felt like he was responsible for them taking her away. Goku slammed his right fist so hard to the ground that it cracked a little. "Goku..."  "How could I let something like this happen!" He shouted. Everyone else looked at Goku in shock. "I had one task and I screwed it up! I even started liking her more that a student!" The rest of the three were shocked by the new discovery they had made. "You fell in love with her?" Elder Kai asked. "Yeah. We kissed and we were going to take a break from training but then Mira and Towa showed up!" "Then we have to find her and bring her back." said Trunks. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile with Izuka, She had finally started to stir.  "what the heck happened?" She rubbed her head and then looked on right her wrist to find chains on it. Then looked on the left wrist also had a chain. They were chained to the floor. She tried to get up but was pulled to the ground.  "Dang it! Who chained me here?!" "We did." She looked in front of her to see Mira and Towa outside of the cage. "What do you want?" Izuka asked "What do we want? What a stupid question to ask. We want your power so that we can open the Demon Realm and destroy the world!" "Like hell I would let you do that!" Izuka shouted. She tried to get use her energy to break the chains, but it was no use. "The chains have special adapters to seal your power. You are now ours." Towa replied with a smile on her face. Izuka was just standing looking at the two of them full of rage.
Back with the group, they were trying to look on their computer to search for her and at some point, they were having no luck. "Why is it taking so long to find her?" Asked Trunks.  "We are trying the best we can." Replied Supreme Kai of Time. Elder Kai was looking through scrolls to see she had gone into any time period that they didn't know and Goku was trying to scan for her too. He was determined to find her as fast as he can. "I will find you Izuka and I will rescue you." he thought to himself. After hours of searching, they finally found their mark. "I got it!" Supreme Kai of Time shout in joy. The rest of the gang rushed to the computer to find that Izuka was on a secret location that was on a distant planet. The planet looked like a wasteland like Vampa but different. "Wow, Towa really went all out for it." said Trunks.  Goku slowly walked up to the screen looked at it.  Then suddenly, Goku went into Super Saiyan 2 and slowly started to walk away.

"Goku, where are you going?" asked Elder Kai. Goku replied "I am going to save her, even if I have to do it myself." Trunks looked at Goku and SKOT noticed it too. Goku's eyes were not green, but they were red. Goku is determined to get her back. "we understand, now go." Goku nodded and rushed out of the Time Nest.

Meanwhile back with Izuka, she was getting shocked by Mira. "ahhhhh!" Then the shocking stopped. "You are going to submit your power to us." She replied "Never." 

(Sorry that I had to write this so short but i am still going to contiune the story so hope you enjoy.)