Chapter 9

After the discovery that the masked man is Bardock. What will the event behold our buddies?

Goku and Izuka were looking shocked at what they are looking at. Goku sees his father being controlled against his will to serve Towa and Mira. "This is wrong. I know Bardock would never let anyone control him." Then Masked Bardock walked slowly towards Izuka. Goku then sprung back up and tried to knock some sense into his dear old dad. But, M!Bardock thew in uppercut to his son's face and knocked him out for the time being.  "Sensei!" she shouted. She then looked towards Bardock. He would never do something like this with is own son. She then had the idea to try and talk some sense in him. "Bardock, I may or may not know you but, I know that you dont want to be controlled by someone who has hurt one of your family members." He still walks slowly towards her. She continues. "I know that you are the best Saiyan there is and what would happen if your son Goku or you call him Kakarot sees you like this. What would your wife say if she say you like this?" He then stopped. The M! Bardock  grabbed his head in pain and is trying to break out of Towa's control mask. "I.. won't..  let... you.. control me... anymore!" he shouted and a blinding light surrounded Bardock and engulfed the surrounding area. After a few seconds, the light disappeared and Izuka opens her eyes to see Super Saiyan 2 Bardock with his mask fully off his face. "Yes, it worked" she thought. Bardock looked at her and then to his unconscious son laying on the floor.  He walked up to Goku and he emitted light from his hand. Goku then slowly starts to wake up. "uh what happened?" He then looks up to his father. "Dad, your a Super Sayian 2 now!" ""yeah, i guess I am." he replied. Izuka got up and walked towards them. Bardock looks at her and says " thanks for getting me to see the light." she answers "your welcome and I hate to see a family torn apart by someone else."  They all smiled happily. Then Bardock grabbed his son and helped him up and walked him out of the Demon Realm along with Izuka.

Back at the lab, Towa was mad at what had just happened. "I can't believe that they managed to find her and let them escape." Mira interjected saying "That won't matter, as long as she grows stronger, we will use other methods to get that power." Towa thought about Mira's idea. Then she silently got up from her chair and walked towards a tube with someone in a strange liquid inside.  "Soon, you will be unleashed into the world. Cumber."

Back with Izuka, Goku and his father Bardock, they were resting at the Time Nest. It had been a few hours since the kidnapping. Trunks then walked up to the groups and said "nice job on the rescue and at times I was worried but time was on our side." "yeah. But I fear that something even bigger is going to happen." Mikchu replied. Goku and Bardock looked at each other and had a father-son moment. "well, you really have grown up to be a fine fighter." "yeah I sure did dad." Then they gave each other a big hug. Everyone in the room smiled that everything turned out alright. Or so they thought.