Chapter 6

Previously on Dragonball Adventures: Goku had confessed his feeling to Izuka after months lf training.  Meanwhile Towa and Mira were hatching up a plan to get her and Trunks is on the way to warn the others. Will be make it in time? Or will he be too late? Find out now!

Trunks had finally made it to Conton City and is heading to warn the Supreme Kai of Time.  He teleported to the Time Nest to tell them what happened.
(A.N Trunks was trapped in the demon ream for a week and he managed to get out and he was also interrogated about the location of Izuka by Mira and Towa.)
"Supreme Kai of Time!  Elder Kai! They heard Trunks in the distinct. SKOT and Elder Kai turned their heads to see Trunks running towards them. "Trunks!" Yelled the Supreme Kai of Time. 

(A.N They knew that Trunks was captured but they didn't know where he was to start with.)

"Thank goodness your ok Trunks." says the Supreme Kai of Time. "Yes, you had to deal with some heavy things." replied Elder Kai. "I have some bad news, They want to use Izuka's new power to release the Demon Realm and to destroy the Time Patrol." They both were shocked by the news and told Trunks that Izuka was training with Goku for the past few months and they sensed that her power was getting more powerful. Trunks was happy that she is getting a hold of her powers but it was kinda bad that Towa and Mira might find out about it and try to interven. "Do you know where they are?" He asked "the last time I knew of their location is when they were at Goku's house." Elder Kai replied. The Trunks knew he had to find them before Mira and Towa get to them. So he started flying as fast as he could to mount pouzu.

Meanwhile with Izuka and Goku, They had finished most of their training. Izuka had to stay in her sleek Super Saiyan God for for a period of time so that she can get use to the power of the form. "Your doing really well, I never expected for you to learn this very quickly." Goku exclaims while in his Super Saiyan Blue form. "Thanks Goku-sensei, you are a very helpful mentor to be around." Then their faces got all red and they remembered kissing outside of his home. So, they relaxed for a few mins to an hour. Suddenly, they felt a huge energy coming their way. They don't know if they are friend or foe. "This is not good." Goku said. Izuka nodded in agreement. They are in their Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue respectively. When they walked out of his home, they went into a fighting stance to see Mira and Towa at the spot. "Well, this is were you were hiding." Towa says in a menicing tone. Mira stood beside her the whole time until told otherwise. "How did you find us?" Izuka asked. Towa replied "When I came back to the this universe I sensed a high amount of power coming from the mountain and Mira wanted to have a go at fighting you and Son Goku. But, let me remind you that Mira has grown stronger since that day. So you are going to have a hard time with him." she then laughed.

With Trunks, he was heading his way to Goku's home. But he sensed Towa and Mira too. "Crud! I have to get there fast or else it will be too late." He rushes to get to them.

Back at the Time Nest, the Surpreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai were watching the event unfold. They didn't know that at the beginning that Towa and Mira had found their target. They couldn't do anything at the moment. "All we have to do is see if their training paid off." said Elder Kai. She nodded in agreement.

With Goku and Izuka, they had come face to face with Towa and Mira. They had found were they were hiding and they had been compromised. "Now you can just hand over the girl and we will be on our way. "not if I had anything to say about it!" someone shouted. Mira looked over his shoulder and saw Trunks in his super form flying straight towards him and Towa. Trunks pulled out his sword and rammed Mira with his weapon. Goku and Izuka looked on in complete shock. But to their horror, Mira didn't even flinched. Mira then punch Trunks in the stomach and it was enough force to make him pass out. Then he turned to Goku and Izuka. He walked towards them slowly.  Goku guarded Izuka. But before that could be done, Mira swiftly punched Goku in the face, slamming into his house. "Goku!" Izuka shouted. She looked up to see the towering man. She walked slowly back but before she took her step she was hit in the back of the neck and passed out. Mira grabbed her and carried her braidal style. Towa open a portal and walked through.

(Sorry it took me so long to complete this and I would like to say Happy Easter to everyone and have a nice day)