Unexpected Expectation.

We were sitting in a café I was still amazed by the boyfriend thing I was having so many questions about Jeevan And Zoya

112 I can count approx. but apart from the two old friend and 112 question I was having tons of question about them being together how Yash and Arunachal. What about Riya how the one who was a rich goon whom we all used to bad mouth is now in a relationship with one of us.

Where have you been its been 7 years and you just grew some beard asked Arunachal

I have been busy I wasnt able to say that I had been trying myself to move on I have been working on myself to be a self-sufficient person Cause in past years without them I was lonely I was waiting for them to call me up and ask where I am how I am if I was guilty enough for not being in contact with you two then you two were as guilty as me and you dont deserve to know where I was.

If you werent by my side when I turned my head around you dont deserve to know why I was looking around or for whom I was searching and how I was searching.

Wow Sameer you have been busy really good and satisfied answer for 7 long years.

Arunachal was not looking convinced but I wasnt pleased to tell her anymore.Atleast not Infront of her boyfriend who was sitting with us beside Arunachal listening to our chat with full concentration like he knew everything holding her hands on which I could see the couples rings .

So, what about you? How have you been? This wasnt the question I wanted to ask but I was kind of awkward I was a little hesitate

After being good friends for so many years now when they meet after a short interval of time they were feeling the awkwardness between them and it was hard to find the combination of words to decrease the tension.

Its kinda strange how friendship changes

In my experience I have felt that

No matter how long have you been friends with someone and how many epochs of each other lives you have shared at some point of life you will find persons with whom you might have not shared long years you might havent shared yours life stories but when you fell they mightnt fell with you or help you standing rather they waited there looking at you and stayed until you got up to walk youll feel that this person who entered recently in my life know you better then your good friends and then youll know what friendship is.

In Sameer life Arunachal Jeevan and Zoya was those good friends

I too was busy after you left it was the end of all friends things changed replied Zoya

Well I am here for few days more why dont we meet up itll be small meeting the four of us.

I was clearly saying I am not letting this Yash between our gathering I crossed my finger and wished I wasnt being rude.

I am not in touch with Jeevan he left after knowing about Yash and me

He shouldnt its wrong

Well let me tell you some back story then you might think it was right choice of him

When you left many strings changed their tied position.

It was all after you left you knew about the break up of Riya and Yash when you left no one was in relationship but soon after some months Jeevan and Riya got into a relationship it was about summer time when we all came to know about them but no one of us was annoyed by this we all accepted their relationship even Yash supported them and as you know his relationship with Riya was a good end but after being in relationship with Riya Jeevan started liking someone else I dont know if his crush thing with Riya was true or not but if his feeling for Riya was real he would have never cheated on her.

If a person feel something real for one person named as A and then betray them for another person named as B then he never felt something real for that A

Even this was fine

But after being with B if the person again betrays them for the first person then thats a mistake

In case of Jeevan, he liked Riya, Got into a relationship and then left her.

They were good together I left seeing them happy how they broke up I spoke as usual in the middle of story

Keep listening I know your habit of asking things in between

When Arunachal said this line, Yash squeezed her hands in the affection of courage it looked like he was encouraging her to tell something which she is afraid off

Jeevan betrayed Riya for me and then he blamed everything on me

Back when they were celebrating their 8-month anniversary things between them were not as good as it looked you know I am a quick witted so when the party was over, I stayed back in order to ask Jeevan.

he confessed to me at that time as soon as I heard those words, I rejected him and said think again we are friends it might be just attraction or longing to be with someone you feel limitless

Love has boundaries yet freedom

If toxic love is a circus hatred is a lab of animal experiment, then love is a sanctuary you are free to go wherever but theres a boundary

What is friendship then it a cage he asked me in aggression

No friendship is a world but with large boundaries which you dont know exist but they do

I told him to relax and he listened to me but things became awkward the tension between us increased although he agreed

To move on from the attraction and feelings he had for me still things between Riya and Jeevan was not good they fight regularly Riya didnt knew the reason of Jeevan behaviour.

It was the day of our friendship anniversary but after your left we dont celebrate it anymore but Jeevan called me up and asked to meet I was excited for the meet I rewind the memories of our old times

But when I reached their Riya was standing like she misunderstood everything and started yelling at the mean time Jeevan came rushing. He blamed everything on me.

I didnt expected that for the friendship I gave him for years I wanted to clear things to Riya I wanted to tell her I am clear not because I was concerned about their relation but for me for my self-respect.

Then I meet Yash in this café only I was scoffing and he came to me asking about things then I get to know that after breaking up he still checked on Riya and Jeevan he didnt wanted Riya to cry or be in a bad relation.

And he knew everything what Jeevan did and how can we reveal the truth he helped me with it and we came close now we are together

Woah that was a lot to take in I need a sip I sigh and sipped water. As I ran my mind imagining the scenario of Arunachal story, I noticed the presence of that one person.

Whom I was so fond of once whom I admired the most the brave and beautiful one.

What about Zoya I didnt hear out Zoya presence in these past years of you how is she?

Arunachal looks stunned like she was some kind of statue Yash their sitting with hands on Arunachal palm

He squeezed it and said I ll be back in a minute.

Arunachal asked you dont know?

I obviously didnt knew what she was asking. Was she asking about Zoya family issue or something else? I replied with I dont.

Arunachal sighed took a long breath and said hold your self after you listen to this.

She is dead.