◇──◇ Chapter 62 ◇──◇

◇─◇──◇────◇ Uchiha Madara ◇─────◇──◇─◇

"YOU."

He pointed at Keiko, slowly bringing his hand back in a gesture to tell her to come.

"Come here." The hairs on the back of her neck stood, and she stayed in her spot.

Maybe now wasn't the time for her ego to start acting up, but she couldn't help it!

He watched as she slowly brought her arms up, thinking she was going to cast a jutsu but instead she simply crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.

'Uchiha Keiko doesn't go to people. People go to her.'

An amused huff escaped his lips.

"No." He clicked his tongue and jumped down.

"Fine. I'll come to you." She bit her lip.

"Everyone! Why aren't you listening?! Retreat!" They finally began listening, though many fought against her great grandfather, to which the man destroyed them so bad that she felt herself cringe.

She held her breath as he once again made eye-contact with her, running closer until he was almost in front of her.

"Phoenix flower jutsu!" She casted the jutsu in hopes of getting away from him, but he simply countered her jutsu with his own but much stronger.

She froze, eyes wide as he stood in front of her, chin raised obviously showing his confidence.

Fingers grasped her chin tightly as he stared at her.

"Your one of my descendents. Tell me, who am I to you?" She narrowed her wide eyes and pursed her lips.

"A traitor."

*Cough*

She coughed as he punched her stomach harshly, glaring at her.

"I'd watch what you say...After all, it's only proper you respect your elders. I'll ask again. Who am I to you?" She glared back.

"You are my great grandfather." His fingers tightened on her chin and his face hardened.

"Activate your sharingan." She knew at this point it was best to listen to his demands, so she activated her three-tomoe.

"I mean your mangekyou."

"I don't have it." He scoffed, amused that she thought she could fool him.

"Activate it." She bit her cheek, the EMS showing in her eyes.

"Interesting. You've got the exact same mangekyou as me. Though..." He quickly caught the leg she had thrust to his left to kick him.