„I understand, really...I'm so sorry for hurting you more I feel so bad, I didn't want that to happen.." she said.

„It's okay." Harry said and tried to smile at her.

The girl then turned around and walked away.
Harry and I kept on walking after that.

„It was sweet that she apologized." I said.

„Yes it is and I think she learned a lesson today." Harry said.

We walked and walked until we arrived at Harry's driveway and got into the house.
„Are you feeling better?" I asked him as he managed to sit down on the couch.

„Actually yes, it hurts less."

„Good, that's a good sign. Now lay down I'm gonna massage your back with some gel on it." I said.

He laid down on his stomach and took off his shirt and the posture band.

I put the gel on his back and massaged it afterwards.

„Is it alright like that? Does it hurt?"

„No, it's fine." he said.

„Wow that bottle really left a mark there, right in the middle of your back." I said.

„Yeah, that really hit me hard."

„I was really worried about you when you were laying on the ground with everyone surrounding you." I said. „I didn't know what to do, I was so scared. First I thought you fainted because of the constant pain but then I realized it was this bottle."

„I was scared too. I felt something hitting me hard and then I just lost control of my body and collapsed. And when I was on the ground I couldn't move because of the massive  pain." he said.

„Aaw honey, I'm so sorry."

I washed my hands in the kitchen and got back to Harry. I let myself down on the couch next to him. Luckily he had a big couch in that giant house he has.

He turned to his side to face me. All I could stare at was his torso.

„Did I ever tell you that I love your tattoos?" I asked.

He looked up surprisingly.
„Really? Nobody ever told me that." he said.

„I love them, espescially the butterfly." I said slowly touching it.
After a while laying there I realized he was shivering.

„You're not getting sick now, are you?" I asked feeling his forehead.

„I hope not, but I feel really cold." he said.

„Your forehead is warm, I'm gonna get the thermometer to measure your temperature." I told him.

I got up and grabbed a blanket that was laying around on a chair and covered him with it.

„Thank you." he said.

I put the thermometer into his mouth and after a few seconds it beeped. I looked at it.

„No fever, luckily. I'll make you a hot tea so you can warm up or do you want a heating pad?" I asked.

„A heating pad is just fine but I want you here with me."

He lifted up the blanket, tapping on the couch, showing me I had to lay down next to him.

„I'm right back, I'll get the pad for you first."

I walked over to the kitchen and heated up the pad.

„Do you want the tea or not? Or something to eat?" I asked while I was in the kitchen and typing in the time for the heatig process.

„Tea is fine, if you don't mind." I heard his response from the other side of the house.

I smiled at his politeness he always has and never loses, not even if he is angry or in a lot of pain like right now.
I heated up the water and took two teacups out of the cabinet.

„Oow shit!" I mumbled to myself when one of them fell and a shard cut my finger.

„What's wrong?" Harry called.

„Nothing, I dropped a teacup and it cut my finger, it's fine." I answered.

„Let me get a band aid." He said.

„No no no, stop, I'll get it myself, you lay down there." I told him. „Jeez Styles it's just a small cut." I laughed.

I got a band aid out of my purse and wrapped it around my finger. I always had some with me just in case.
I went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess that the shards caused.
After I cleaned up everything I poured the hot water in two cups and put teabags in them. The heating ped was finally hot so I took it out of the microwave and brought everything into the livingroom to Harry.

„What are you doing?" I asked shocked.
„Did you hurt yourself again?"