Chapter Twenty Nine

Third Person

"Great, now to put you to use" Luke said moving closer to Y/N and untying her. After he untied her he stood in front of her. "Your mission is to kill the Avengers". She nodded and stood up. Tony, Steve and Bucky ran into the room. Y/N glared at them. "Please no", Tony said with tears in his eyes. "You're too late Avengers." Luke said with an evil smirk. "My latest creation is very powerful, more powerful than she was before. The serum worked this time." Luke said as he walked around the  room and Tony and Steve watched him, while Y/N and Bucky made eye contact. "You're a sick bastard" Tony said. "Oh I know. But Hydra will thrive again, and there will be nothing you can do." Luke said. "You clearly underestimate us." Steve said. "Maybe, but if you try to stop us, I will kill her. Now we're going to leave, or I will tell her to start her mission." He said grabbing Y/N's arm. Her still staring at Bucky. 

Your Pov

-What happened while staring at Bucky-

I stared at Bucky, that's right I remember. Luckily, I never turned my mind reading off, since I've been talking to Groot, so I know Luke's Plan. There's more of them, they made it seem this was the only base, and the last of them. But there isn't. There's more in other countries. I decided I wanted to try something, see if I could speak into Bucky's mind, tell him everything's okay. I stared, allowing myself to read his mind since I blocked him, but this was important and I couldn't ask for permission or I'd mess everything up. "Don't say anything or you'll fuck things up"  I said into his head and I saw his eyes widen a bit. "Y/N?"  he said in his mind. "Yeah it's me, are you okay?" I said. "Yeah are you? how are you doing this? aren't you brainwashed?" he replied. "It didn't work, I don't know why, but it did hurt like a bitch. And I'm not sure, It was long shot whether or not I could do this but it surprisingly worked." I replied. "So you're not going to kill us?" He said. "Definitely not, but I know his plan, and you need to get the hell out of here, once he gets me and him out of here, he's going to blow this place up. And if I make one wrong move he will do it regardless, so it's safer getting you guys get out first." I replied. "Okay, but what about you?" He asked. "Don't worry about me, I can handle him." I replied. "Okay, be careful, I can't lose you." He said. "You won't, you can't get rid of me that easily." I said. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you too, now get out of here." I replied. "On it. But don't take anything I'm about to say to heart, I just gotta try and convince these two to get out."  He said. "Okay, once you get out you can explain to them that I'm okay and they needed to do that."  I replied. "Okay."  he said.

Third Person

"You know what, maybe we should leave, it seems like a lost cause anyway" Bucky said, Luke, Tony and Steve stared at him in confusion. "Are you fucking insane Barnes?" Tony said. "Not really, I mean look at her, there's no going back from that." Bucky said, trying to not to word it too harshly, but Y/N didn't take any of it seriously, she just wanted them to get out. Steve stared at Bucky, trying to see what was going on. Bucky looked at Steve giving him the look they give to each other that says 'trust me'. Steve nodded. "Yeah maybe we should just go Tony, Bucky has a point." Steve said. "Okay both of you have lost it, she's my daughter and your girlfriend Barnes, I thought you'd care more." Tony said, getting very mad. "Come on Tony, just let them go. I could eat anyway, It is dinner time after all." Steve said. Luke watched the trio squabble in confusion. Y/N however tried to hide a smile and keep serious. "We could Swing by Burger King?" Bucky suggested. "Yeah Tony, we haven't been there in while." Steve said. Little did Y/N and Luke know but 'swing by Burger King' was code word for 'just go with it'. Tony paused for a moment thinking about it. "You know what, I am feeling quite peckish." Tony said. Steve touched the ear piece, "Lets head out guys, lets meet at the front then we're going to swing by Burger King." He said. "It was nice knowing you kid." Tony said before leaving with Steve and Bucky. Luke just stood there in shock. "The fuck just happened?" He said to himself. He shook his head. "Right lets get out of here." He said dragging Y/N.

Your Pov

That whole interaction between my dad, Steve and Bucky was so funny, it was really hard not to laugh, but I had to remain in character, I don't want anyone getting hurt. Luke dragged me through the Hydra base and out to the front. Everyone was stood there. Luke put a gun to my head as we walked. "Nobody move or I will shoot her." He said. I stared at Bucky again. "Is everyone out?" I said in his head. "Yes." He replied. Out of Luke's view I moved my hand, releasing energy that  opened his hand up and dropped the gun. "The fuck?" he said. He put his arm around my neck slightly strangling me. "Your not brainwashed are you?" He said squeezing harder. "That's it." He went into his pocket and pulled out the remote. "Say goodbye to everyone" He said and pressed the button. The ground started to shake and the building started to light on fire. I sent a real of energy out of my body cause Luke to fly backwards towards the building knocking him out. "EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I screamed. Everyone hesitated. "What are you waiting for go." I said, the team started to run except for my dad and Bucky. "Go both of you." I said. "Not without you." Bucky said. "Trust me please." I said with tears in my eyes. "We can't let you stay here Y/N" My dad said. "I have to contain the explosion or the city will be in trouble." I said. "Then let us stay." Bucky said. "I can't, now go... please." I replied. I wasn't certain if this was going to kill me or not, the amount of energy this would take would be a lot, I couldn't let them watch me die. "Please." I said again with tears running down my face. "I love you Bucky, I love you dad." I said. "Don't die or I'll put you up for adoption, it's never too late" My dad joked. "I'll try I said." with a smile. "I love you kid." My dad said and flew away. "Bucky..." I said. He ran up to me and kissed me. "I love you so much" He said. "I love you too, now go." I said, he squeezed me tight then ran off. It was time. 

I ran over to Luke and dragged him away from where the explosion was about to take place, as much as I hate him, I couldn't let anything happen to him, especially since he's Flash's dad. I concentrated at the building that was about to explode. I held my hands out and and released every bit of energy I could out, creating a huge barrier around the building. I held on very tight, I knew there was a lot at stake and I wasn't letting anything distract me, I'd rather risk my life than risking everyone else's, I guess that's why the Avengers do what they do and I started to relate to them more, and I can see why Fury wanted me on the team, maybe if I survived this and after graduation, this could be my life and it wouldn't be so bad. I focused on Bucky, and how happy he made me feel, it only made me stronger, made my powers stronger. The building began to explode, hitting the barrier, but it wasn't moving anytime soon, I wouldn't allow it. The floor shook like mad but I stood my ground and I wasn't budging. The final explosion went off in the barrier and the ground slowly stopped shaking as the building crumbled and the smoke started to clear. I released the barrier. I felt very weak. I hit the floor and everything went black. 

Authors note:

Sorry I'm so slow at updating this, had a little writers block when it came to this part, but it's over now and I have more ideas for the next parts, so ill update more! Also I have been on recreating this story on TikTok still. There is currently 87 parts out which include chapters 1-18. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! ♥