˗ˋ 05

CHAPTER FIVE

Valencia's POV;

I dressed up in a lovely yellow dress with white flowers on top. I approach the Mirror and put my floral necklace around my neck. It's only been a week, and I've already set a date.
To be honest, I'm a little nervous.
"Got a date Already"
Pansy questioned as she lay in bed reading her favourite magazine.

"Yea."

"Can i ask who"

"Cedric" I replied.

" So you chose a Hufflepuff out of all the houses?" she said with a disgusted tone

"So, what about it?"

She has no right to make such disparaging remarks about Hufflepuff.

The houses are all great

They aren't frail or weak only because they are kind.

"Whatever, "she says.

I scoff while rolling my eyes.

"Anyway, I'll see you later".I grab my bag and close the door behind me.

I make my way to the gates and there I find Cedric
"You came!" He said
As he looked down at me, checking me out.
"I came since you asked me to. "

"You look amazing." he says nervously

I look down to hide my blush. " I know , I-I mean thank you ,you look amazing too ." God Valencia ugh he definitely thinks I'm self absorbed.

Before we left the castle, he gave me a small flower that matched the flowers on my dress.

"Where are we going again? "  I asked.

"Oh, Hogsmeade It's a place with a lot of wizard shops and restaurants, as well as a lot of fun things to do."

"This is going to be amazing." I 

"So, what are your favourite places to visit in the Muggle world?"

"I enjoyed surfing."

He gave me a confused look.

"umm-what is surfing?"
He has no idea what surfing is. I'm not sure how I'm going to describe it to him.

" Oh, it's a sport, on water. You use a board and just ride on the waves."

His face was covered in a wide smile.

"I'm looking forward to trying it out with you. "he declares

"I'd like to see you drop like a stone."I respond.

"Look here, "he said, pointing to a small coffee shop. The Three Broomsticks came out on top. When we walk in, The cozy atmosphere is reflected in a mirror behind the counter.
Cedric explained that drinks such as Butterbeer and Firewhisky are served in glasses and in foaming pewter tankards, as well as gilly water, Mulled Mead, red currant rum, and even cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella.
We sat down next to a small garden.