"Wei WuXian"

"Lan Xichen of Gusu. Greetings to you two. Wei-Gongzi ,I have heard about you from Wangji."

Wei WuXian fake gasped and covered his mouth with his free hand. He shook his head, looked at Lan Wangji and asked.

"All good things, right Lan Zhan?"

Lan Xichen laughed looking between Wei WuXian and Lan Wangji while Lan Wangji looked away avoiding Wei WuXian's eyes. Jiang Cheng nudged his brother to keep quiet. Wei WuXian smiled at Lan Xichen and asked.

"ZeWu-Jun, what are you two planning to do? "

"To exterminate water ghoul. We were short of hands, so I came back to find Wangji. "

"Xiongzhang, we do not need to engage in small talk. This matter permits no delay. It's time for us to depart. "

Lan Wangji tunred towards his brother and said. Wei WuXian stepped forward, smiled and ZeWu-Jun and said.

"Wait, wait, wait. We know how to catch water ghouls! ZeWu-Jun, why don't you take us along? "

Wei WuXian tapped Suibian on his own chest and then on Jiang Cheng's. Jiang Cheng nodded. Nie Huisang was hiding behind Wei WuXian, too scared face Lan Wangji's glare.' Don't touch Wei Ying.'

"Against the rules."

"How is it against the rules? We used to catch water ghouls all the time in Yunneng. Besides we don't have classes these days anyways."

Wei WuXian asked Lan Wangji stepping closer, Lan Wangji took a step back. Lan Xichen smiled seeing his brother's flustered state which was not visible to anyone else. Jiang Cheng spoke, making Lan Xichen look at him.

"That's right. ZeWu-Jun, we would definitely be able to help. "

ZeWu-Jun nodded his head, he turned to look at his brother to see him desperately trying to hide his flustered face. ' Oh didi. Don't try too hard. ' Lan Wangji raised his voice a little higher and said.

"No need. The Gusu Lan sect also-"

Lan Xichen shook his head and interrupted his brother before he could finish his sentence. 'interrupting someone is prohibited.but the situation calls for it. ' He smiled at Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng and said.

"Sure then. Many thanks for your help. Do some preparations and we can depart together. "

The three of them ran back to thier cottages. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji was walking towards the main gate of Cloud Recesses. Lan Wangji asked, his voice full of seriousness.

"Xiongzhang, why did you decide to bring them? Exterminating water ghouls is not a matter suited for joking around."

Lan Xichen smiled at his brother and replied.

"Jiang Cheng is from Yunmeng Sect and Wei Ying is their guest disciple. It is likely that they know more than joking around. "

"Hmph. Is that so"

Lan Xichen's smile grew as he watched his brother's face. He huffed a laugh and said with a teasing smile.

"In addition, didn't you want him to go?"

"Ah?"

Lan Wangji quickly turned around to face his brother, then suddenly looked down after seeing his knowing smile. He stuttered his voice merely a whisper.

"I- I was just curious bec... It's nothing."

"I saw you looked somewhat as if you wanted Wei WuXian to come.
That's why I agreed. "