JAMES NED STARK

39 Weeks later

Isabelle's POV

Me and Robb are just walking around the garden's and i was admiring the Winter roses there not the normal red color there a blue color and its quite beautiful, when all of a sudden "Ahhhh" and my water breaks Robb runs over to me from the other side of the flower bed "What's wrong is everything alright?!?! "he asked he's a little scared "Ahhhh no this baby coming now". Robb help me into my room where the ladies are already waiting for me.

He then leaves to tell the rest of the family what's happening. They all meet in the great hall "What's wrong, what's happening?!?" Lady Catelyn stark asked Robb turns around to face him family with a massive smile on his face with a few tears in his eyes "I'm about to become a father" Robb pulls his crying mother into a hug she's so happy. When all of a sudden Isabelle's Handmaiden come in the room curtsies "My Lord you should come and meet your Son " She said with a smile on her face.

Isabelle's POV

It was a pretty easy labor i was now hold my beautiful son in my arms he was so perfect with blonde/brown hair and bright blue eyes and the cutest little face he looked like the perfect mixed between us when all of a sudden i hear Stomping coming from outside my door when the door swings open and i see Robb Coming over "He's perfect Robb he looks exactly like both us" i said while handing him to Robb "I have decided we shall call him James Ned Stark in honor of my father" (I'm doing this as if his father just died of illness ) "That sounds wonderful Robb ".

I quickly change into this:

I wrapped James in a royal white blanket with a gold pattern along the edge and the i was holding James and Robb wrapped his arm around us and we made our way to the Main hall where everyone was waiting as the doors swung open everyone turned that's when realized every lord that was allied with us where there. We made our way to the head of the table before we sat down i spoke to everyone "Good evening everybody, I would like to introduce to you James Ned Stark First of his name." I could see Lady Catelyn smiling while having tears in her eyes.