The Feast

Fast Foward to the Feast

I had changed dresses into this one

As I was just slipping into my shoes I heard a nock on the door "Come in "I yelled  As the door opened I saw Robb come in  "Umm I'm Here to Escort  you to the Feast" Robb said in a funny tone

As I was just slipping into my shoes I heard a nock on the door "Come in "I yelled  As the door opened I saw Robb come in  "Umm I'm Here to Escort  you to the Feast" Robb said in a funny tone . We arrived at the Feast and I sat next to my bother when I heard  a Faint Woofing sound I looked to the side of my chair and found a golden hair Labrador he look to only be around 8 weeks old "aww hello there" I said in a sweet tone As I said that everyone looked over to me Wondering what I was talking to, I picked up the puppy and everyone was in shock "And how did you get in here " I asked talking to the puppy in a calm and friendly voice , I looked around to see if he was anyone's and that was when I realized everyone was Just staring at me Robert spoke up "How on earth did you find a dog in here everywhere we go you find an animal" He turns to everyone one and says " Last week when we were at a rest she went of into the wood and came back with a mountain lion following her " Everyone chuckled "Excuse me one second " I picked up the little puppy holding it close to my chest I walked back outside.

I thought I was along but what I hadn't realized that Robb had followed me to see what was happening i walked down the steps that led to the garden and sat on them I was playing with the puppy when i heard footsteps behind me that's when I turned and saw Robb Walking towards us and he came and sat next to me "How did a puppy like this one come to be in the north" he chuckled , he stroked the puppy on Isabelle lap.

Joffreys Pov

I went to follow my sister outside when I was half way down the corridor when I saw Robb stark sitting petting the little dog in my sister lap I was fuming I hated the starks and Especially Robb stark , I Made my way back to the feast when I walked up to mother and whisper in her ear " Robb stark and Isabelle are sitting on the steps talking together" Mothers face dropped a little and she nodded to Joffrey I went to sit back down . About 5 minutes later My sister came in with he and Robb both playing with the puppy in here arms as my sister sat down I said "So sister have you thought of a name for him yet ?" "hmm I think I shall call him .....Henry " i said confidently "Thats a lovely name sister "