Kings Landing

6 Months Later...

Isabelle's POV

we have been on the road to kinds landings for nearly a month now, I decided to ride in the carriage with my baby boy James and with the handmaidens instead of riding a horse and i chose that because i seem to be the only one besides Robb that can keep Baby James quite. I felt the carriage stop so i looked out the window to see that we had just arrived at the red Keep, Robb came to the door of the carriage and helped me out while i held James in my arms he had just woken up from his nap we both looked down at our little bundle of joy only 2 months old at this point he was staring up back at us and then started to giggle.

Me, Robb and James made our way inside to the throne room while our servants  put our stuff into our rooms, We arrived at to massive thick wooded doors that's when they opened and we were announced " Robb Stark Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North , and Princess Isabelle Lady of Winterfell and Prince James Ned Stark" the announcer announced  we walked up to the bottom of a short staircase that led to the Iron throne were my Brother Joffrey now sat, My mother ran over to us exited to see her grandson " Mother, id like to present to you your grandson James " i smiled and passed James to her as Joffrey made his way to us i gave my brother a hug before  he went over to see his Nephew, Just then i heard three sets of footsteps running towards i looked to see my brother and sister Tommen and Myrcella running towards us shortly followed with Sansa i hugged all three of them " Oh how I've missed you three, come you three should meet Your nephew James.

 At the Feast..

Me, Robb and James were sitting together  waiting for Joffrey and Sansa to Join us just as i was getting bored the doors opened and they walked up but what i wasn't expecting was that while sansa went to sit down Joffrey made his way over to me "May i little sister?" he reached his arms towards James  he called me little sister even through he was only 2 and a half minutes older than me " Of course Brother" I hand James over to Joffrey to were he walks back over and sits down motions to everyone else to sit as well and he sat James On his knee and bounced him up and down which made James giggle which i found was so cute i rested my head onto Robb's shoulder "He's so perfect" i said while looking at James "Are you talking about James or Joffrey?" He said which followed a laugh i slapped his shoulder and said "Well obviously my angle of a son".