A horrible accusation

Start from the beginning

____________________ 

After a few hours, Marcel woke up to find himself laying on the ground. His men where at his back gathered away from the two strong originals who were sitting at the center of the castle side by side, with their legs crossed and having a drink. 

Elijah Not the most attractive community, are they? 

Klaus: You do realize they can hear you? 

Elijah: You do realize I don't care?  

Marcel touched his snapped neck and stood up. He appeared angry that time after snapping his neck infront of his men but also he was slightly amused by provoking the two of them, especially Klaus, to the point that would lead him to do what he had just done. 

So he stood up faking a smile to deny them the pleasure of any victory and approached them. 

Marcel: You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box.  

Then turning to Klaus: But Klaus, my sire. 

He gave a pause showing a slight bow. By "my sire" Marcel meant the one vampire who turned me into a vampire by his own blood. 

Then he continued still talking to Klaus: you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl. 

At that point Marcel presented Sabine to help. The same Sabine who was working together with Sophie in her herbal shop and also the very first vampire who had met Elijah on the begining of his visit to New Orleans. 

At that point Marcel appeared as he was leaving when Klaus stopped him. 

Klaus: Where are you going?  

Marcel: I hate to cut this short, but the sun's coming up soon. My nightwalkers need to get inside, and I have got a city to run. I leave you to track down your lost sheep.  

Elijah"to Sabine": Can you find her? 

Sabine: I can try.

___________________

The sun had already risen by the time Tyler brought Hayley to a strange place. She knew that region, she had been here before, it was the home of the werewolves in the whole town, The Bayou. But she wanted to know where exactly in the bayou they were. 

Hayley: What is this place? 

Tyler: The armpit of Louisiana.  

He pulled a knife from his pocket and cut the rope around her wrists. 

Hayley: What are you gonna do with that?  

Tyler: Depends on you. 

Hayley: Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard.  

Tyler: It's not your backyard, it's Klaus's! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves. 

As werewolves prefered always to travel in packs, Hayley knew Tyler but only as a werewolf in a pack traveling along with her pack of wolves, the one she followed and of course not her own biological pack that she uptill now was still searching for it. But things changed then and Tyler became a hybrid. The first hybrid created, aside to Klaus, and by the means of Klaus's own blood.  

Hayley: Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you.  

Tyler: You mean that you're pregnant?