long time no see

I put my phone away on the charger and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I wasn't hungry, I didn't even care about what my mom was doing. All I could think about was Daniel. He was my first boyfriend, my first time, my everything. I was madly in love with him. I hope he feels the same too. I got in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Forgetting about everything, except him.

Next day

It's now Monday and it's time for school again. I wasn't even gonna bother to wonder whether or not my mom was home. I didn't care. She tried to keep me away from the boy I loved.
I dragged myself downstairs and noticed my mom wasn't home at all. No note, no text, nothing.
She was probably mad at me. Mad that I protested against her. I felt bad, but then I remembered everything I went through just to be with him. It was all worth it.
I made a bowl of cereal and scrolled through my phone, expecting a text from Daniel, I never got one.
He does like to sleep, it's kind of early in the morning too.
I went back upstairs and did a quick morning routine. I then rushed back downstairs to go to school, excited to see Daniel.
As I'm walking to school one of my friends from dance, Ellie, calls out my name.
"Y/N!" I heard someone shout.
I look to my left to see Ellie waving.
"Hi Ellie! What are you doing here?" I ask
"I just changed school to West Valley High!" She says with a smile on her face.
"Great!" I added "hopefully we're in the same classes."
She smiled then walked over to me. We started walking towards the school chatting about random stuff.
When we got to the school we parted ways, considering our lockers are away from each other. I finally got to my locker and the first thing I notice is Daniel's back up against it.
"Hey beautiful," he pulls me into his. I smell his cologne lingering on his body.
"Hey handsome" I smile before he pulls away from the hug then cups my face to give me a sweet kiss on the lips. His kisses are my weaknesses.
"How about we hang out later today?" He asks while snaking his arm around my waist.
"You can watch me dance today, then we can go over to my house!" I suggest and look up at him.
"Perfect," he smiles down at me and places a kiss on my head.
We talk more about random stuff then walk off to our first period class. As me and Daniel take a seat next to each other, the last person I expected to see was standing at the door way.

My dad.