lies and makeup

After eating with my mom on the couch and devouring my ice cream, I head upstairs to shower and brush my teeth. I didn't care about having tangled hair, I just wanted to fall asleep forgetting about the world. So that's what I did. When I finished brushing my teeth I put on my pajamas and went straight to bed. Forgetting about school, dance, Daniel, even my mom.

Next day

I woke up to sunlight shining right in my face from my window. I knew my mom was still sleeping. She would probably be busy today. Either going out grocery shopping or preparing stuff for work tomorrow. I didn't even care, I just wanted life to go back to how it was before. Why couldn't we just stay in Connecticut? I wasn't caught up in boy problems, I had friends.
I dragged myself out of bed and went to the shower. As the warm water hit my skin I started to daydream about Daniel, and our future. Almost like he didn't break my heart. After a few minutes of slightly smiling to myself, I remembered what he did, immediately breaking my smile. I sighed and finished taking a shower. I brushed my teeth and let my wet hair stay the same it was.
I put on a white sweatshirt and white sweatpants then went downstairs. Another note was on the table.

Sorry this is last minute, I have a few things I have to do at work. I'll be home by 1.

It was 8:30. I sighed again and went to lay on the couch. A few minutes later I hear a knock at my door. I rolled my eyes because I already knew who it was. Daniel.
I walked over to the door and there was Daniel, with tulips and chocolate in his hand.
"What do you want LaRusso?" I ask annoyed.
"To talk to you, and apologize." He said with a slight grin. Not a real grin, an "I'm sorry" grin.
I rolled my eyes again and closed the door. That didn't stop him from knocking and ringing the doorbell even more.
"Oh my gosh" I shook my head out of annoyance and walked back to the door.
"Leave me alone." I said with sass in my voice.
Daniel barged in before I could close the door again.
"We're talking." He said in a frustrated and deep voice.
I closed the door and put the new flowers in another vase. Daniel puts the chocolates down and sits down on one of the counter stools.
"Listen," he started "I never meant for you to see those photos, I accidentally gave them to you."
"Wow really?" My voice traced in sarcasm.
"It was Ali, she forced me to." He explains.
"She didn't put a gun to your head." I became even more annoyed.
"She forced me to kiss her or she would spread a rumor to the whole school saying I cheated on you with another girl." He blurted out.
I sat there in shock. I felt horrible. He didn't deserve to have rumors spread about him around the whole school.
"Oh.." I quietly looked down "I'm sorry I blamed you for all those things I just thought-"
He cups my face and stares into my eyes. "No, I'm sorry."
I stare into his brown eyes for a second longer, then he leans in and kisses me. Passionately and sweetly.
He pulls away and kisses my forehead. He then puts his forehead to mine.
"I love you slugger" he says.
"I love you more." I smile.
He picks me up and throws me over is shoulder and I laugh. He then brings me to the couch to snuggle and watch TV. Words can't explain how much I loved him.

A/N: this one is pretty short, sorry. I haven't been so active because school and dance has been all over the place for me, I've been practicing a lot of stuff. Bare with me pls 💀💀