their kiss

"Ali is coming with us.." he says with a 'hope of approval' look on his face.
Ali grins at me but in a mean way. I knew stuff was about to go down.
"O-oh um," I stuttered "that's okay.." I forced a smile.
A grin grew on Daniels face. "Well then great!" He says as he hold my hand walking down the stairs.
We made it to his car and I sit in the backseat, behind Ali's beautiful golden locks.
I was angry. How could he? I though today was just about us? I wanted to cry.
Daniel got in the driver's seat and started driving. Ali rested her head on Daniel's shoulder while he drove. She never even said hi to me, she just had her attention on Daniel. Daniel looked a little uncomfortable and so did I. Anger came rushing threw me but I hit my lip trying to hold back all of my emotions. This biatch was really trying me.

About 15 minutes later we were at Golf n Stuff. Daniel hopped out of the car to open the door for me.
"For you, m'lady," he jokes around.
"Thank you sir!" I giggle and smile.
I could tell that made Ali mad. She glared at us flirting and try to end it immediately.
"So Daniel, what games do you wanna play first?" She says with a kind of flirty smile.
"Uh, it's up to Y/N." He slightly grins.
"Uhm, okay." She looked a little disgusted "So y/n, what games do you wanna play first?"
"We can play bumper cars?" I shyly suggested.
"Sounds good to me!" Daniel smiles and wraps his arm around shoulders. Ali got jealous once again by the look on her face, but she ignored us while we stuck together.
We walked over to the bumper cars and got in line. The line was short, but long enough that Ali could be all over Daniel.
"Hey Daniel, how about we take picture in the photo booth after this?" She asked.
I couldn't believe it. Usually 2 people go in the photo booth at once.
"Uhm, Y/N" he looked down to me "how does that sound?"
"That sounds perfect to me!" I smiled. I knew Daniel just invited her because she was lonely, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me anymore. Right?

We finally made it to the bumper cars and start racing each other. Me and Daniel laughing the whole time and bumping into each other playfully. Ali was getting infuriated. She glared at me and Daniel then bumped Daniel jokingly.
Daniel laughed and they started playing around.
After a minute of them playing around and me hitting other people jokingly, Ali hits me, but she hits me hard. Surprisingly harder than a normal bumper car would hit you.
"Ow!" I say as my back hits the seat hard.
"What's the matter?" An rude grin plasters her face "We're just having fun!"
I scoff and then plot my revenge. A few seconds later, I bumped into her and she throws a FIT.
"Owch!" She wines. I didn't even hit her that hard.
"Daniel, Y/N hit me hard!" She says with puppy dog eyes.
"What was that for?" Daniel looks at me with a confused face.
"She did it to me first! I didn't hit her that hard." I protested.
Daniel sighs and shrugs his shoulders. I started getting angry. How could he believe her over me? I was mad.
Our time ran up on the bumper cars so we get up and leave. As we were walking towards the photo booth I notice Daniel and Ali were holding hands.
"It's just a friendly gesture, Y/N." I said in my head.
When we finally made it to the photo booth, Ali pulls Daniel into there, forgetting about me.
I waited outside the booth which felt like forever. I thought this was supposed to be fun, turns out it wasn't going to be after all.
They finally walked out of the booth, but until anyone could say anything Daniel grabbed me and brought me in there.
"Woah slow down!" I giggle
He chucked then brought me face close to his. He gave me a kiss as the photos were taken. I felt like I was flying. Being under his embrace was everything to me.
As we pulled away I looked at him with sweet eyes.
"God Y/N, I could get lost in your eyes forever." He caressed my cheek.
Butterflies in my tummy immediately came. "I could say the same thing about your baby browns" I replied. (If you know, you know.)
He smiled then kisses my cheek. The photos went off again and I smiled.

After taking a inch of pics we stepped out and looked at them.
"They're amazing!" I smiled.
Daniel wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my temple. "You're so beautiful" he says.

We played a couple more games until we decided it was time to go home. Ali was clearly bothered by everything but we didn't care.

It was time to go home and Daniel dropped me off back home.
"I had an amazing time today." I looked up at him while we were walking up my front porch.
He smiles "So did I, baby."
We make it up to my door and he gives me all the photos of us, I admired them so much.
He kissed me one last time and looks into my eyes.
"I love you, Y/N." He says
"I love you too" I smile.
"I'll call you later, okay?" He says while kissing my forehead.
"Works for me!" I smile.
He walks down my porch and I watch him. By that time Ali was asleep, in the passengers seat.
I unlocked my door then stepped inside, placing my keys and small purse on the counter.
As I walk to the couch still looking at the photos, I notice that he gave me the photos of him and Ali by accident.
As I'm looking through all of there photos, I notice one in particular. Where they gave each other a kiss.