unessacary waterworks

Y/N POV:

I finally made it first, second, and third period. 4th period was lunch time so I got my lunch and went into the cafeteria to try to find a place to sit.
"Y/N!" I heard a voice say behind me.
I turn around behind me to see who it was, it was Daniel. I smiled as he motioned me to come sit next to him. I walk over to his table.
"This seat isn't taken, is it?" I ask
"No of course not!" He responds
We started chatting for a little bit about how my life was back when I lived in Connecticut and also talked about his life when he lived in New Jersey. That was until a beautiful, blonde, green eyes girl came over to our table.
"Hey Daniel!" She says as she sits down.
"Hi Ali!" He turns his head and smiles.
"Who is this? Is this is girlfriend? Am I interrupting something?" I say in my head.
They chatted for a minute and then Daniel introduced me.
"Y/N, this is Ali. Ali, this is Y/N" he says.
I smile at her "Hi Ali!" I say
She looks and kinda makes a fake smile at mean and looks me up and down. "Hi." She looks away to look back at Daniel and they talk for a while.
"I shouldn't be feeling this way. He's not even my boyfriend, I just met him!" I did my best effort to gulp down all my feelings and excused myself.
"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I say to them.
I went to try to fix my makeup because I thought my eyes started watering up a bit. Thankfully, my eyes were dry.
Why was I feeling this way? I never felt this way towards anyone. I automatically knew I had a crush on him. How could you blame me? He was handsome, kind, and overall and a good person. I didn't like that a girl who was obviously beautiful all over him. I was pretty sure he liked her back to.
When all these negative thoughts came into my mind, that's when my eyes started to tear up. I tried my best to stop it but it resulted in me having red eyes. I hope I can use my "allergies" excuse on this one too.
I walk out the bathroom back to the table. By the time I got there Ali had Daniel wrapped around her finger. Once again I chocked down my feelings and sat back down. I talked to Daniel a little bit, most of the time Ali cut me off.
"Daniel how was your fir-" I started
"So Daniel, wanna come to Golf n Stuff with me on Friday?" She cut me off
"Of course I'd love that!" Daniel said right in front of me. I bit my lip trying to hide my feelings. For the rest of the day I didn't see Daniel because we had different classes. It took a lot in me to try to ignore how I felt and what I was feeling.