"What are you going to do? Spank me with those little hands that can barely wrap around my dick?" He laughed and I gasped. Dominic was making fun of me.

"I will do exactly that. Perhaps even pistol whip some sense into you." I muttered and drew the covers over me feeling the pain killers I took start to take effect as heaviness laid on my eyes.

"Alright but we're taking turns. I've been meaning to let off some steam on that pretty ass of yours." Dominic said and I let out a loud laugh almost startling myself. My cheeks turned bright red and even though he couldn't see me I hid my face in the pillow. There he goes again making me blush like a teenager.

"Aw, you're getting shy." He cooed when I didn't say anything and I groaned.

"Stop! Goodbye, Dominic." I said in finality and he chuckled.

"Goodbye, angel. Sleep tight."

"Wait, how do you know -" Before I could ask how he knew I was about to sleep, he hung up. I narrowed my eyes.

"Stop telling your brother what I'm doing!" I yelled out, hoping that Yurik would hear me and he did because I heard a faint 'Fine!" in the distance. I shook my head and pulled the duvet up to my chin.

One week later

"That stupid, perverted, disgusting, old piece of shit." I fumed exiting Mr. Luro's office. I hated this job so damn much - I, once again, interviewed a man in the position of CEO who apparently only thought with his dick.

'Touch me and I'll give you all the information you need, darling'

I wanted to gauge his eyes out with my bare fingers. I looked down at my palm - it was a bright red and slightly stinging from when I slapped him in the face. He laid his hand on my breast and my vision blurred into pure anger - I snapped.

When I arrived back at the headquarters after a brief drive, my blood was still boiling. All I wanted was for the interview to run smoothly with not a single bump in the road but of course the bald headed man who looked old enough to be my grandfather had other plans.

I knocked on the door trying to control my rage. I understood now why David, my boss, had told me to wear a skirt. Not that I listened because nobody tells me what the fuck to wear.

"Come in." David called out and I pushed the door open, already giving him the hardest glare I could muster. His eyes glanced down to my pants covered legs before meeting my own. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Caitlin, how did it go?" He asked, looking slightly frightened. I stepped closer and leaned my fists against his desk in an attempt to stop myself from reaching over and slapping him silly.

"You sent me there knowing Mr. Luro is a fucking perv. You told me to 'wear a skirt' knowing what he would want from me. Did you think I was going to accept it? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked loudly.

David shot up from his seat and walked over to me, grabbing my arm. "Lower your fucking voice." He hissed softly and looked through the door for anyone who might hear.

"Don't touch me!" I ripped my arm out of his hold. I was pissed - so very pissed that I felt like I could hit something. Both men disgusted me. I was angry at David for condoning such behaviour and I was angry at Mr. Luro for just having the fucking audacity.

"That was a very important interview and you ruined it. Why didn't you just entertain him?" He asked bending down slightly. My mouth dropped - how dare he?

"Why would I do that, ever?" I asked coldly. I wanted to smash his head against a wall.

"That's what girls like you do, right?" He said in a condescending tone and reached around to grab my ass. He didn't get the chance. My hand had a mind of its own as it stretched out at the speed of lightning and hit him in the face. It was loud and left my palm stinging, again. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to try and fucking touch me.