"God, I've missed you" he whispered as he cupped my face and smashed his lips against mine.

My heart raced anytime Tommy touched me. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled it slightly.

He groaned and pulled away. "Can I take you home now" he giggled.

"Tommy! That's how we got into this situation" I giggled as I slapped him playfully on his arm.

His eyes dropped from mine down to my stomach and he smiled.

"So we're really doing this, huh?" He smiled.

"I guess we are" I smiled.

I was so happy to be back with Tommy. I reached forward and grabbed Tommy's cheeks. I pressed my lips against his and slid my tongue into his mouth. I pulled him on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist as we both started to breathe heavily.

"What has gotten into you?" He whispered as he pulled away and I kissed his neck.

I stopped and held his cheek as I looked into his eyes. "I just... I really, really love you Tommy Lee Bass" I whispered.

"I love you too Vanessa Teresi, with every bone in my body" he said as he kissed my forehead.

Tommy got off of me and I made him get into the bed next to me. I needed a Tommy snuggle. He placed his hand on my stomach and began rubbing it as I lay on his chest.

He started telling me about all the crazy shit that had happened over the last couple of days. He told me about how everyone flew out here and that he took a real bad panic attack. He told me he developed a good bond with Michelle which really meant a lot to me. I loved my aunt, she stepped up when nobody else in my family did and I know it sounds bad, but I probably loved her more than I loved my real mom. He told me about his fight with Nikki and how fucked up Sharise had been. He said he'd been working on a song with the guys and I couldn't wait to hear it!

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"What is it?" I asked as I rubbed his forearm.

"Do you remember anything at all about the crash or even from when you were asleep?" He asked.

"I don't remember the crash but just before it... there was a group of guys that tried to get into the car and that's why I sped off" I shrugged.

"WHAT!?" he jumped up out of bed and grabbed his denim jacket.

"Tommy! Just calm down!" I pleaded.

"Who are they!? What did they look like!?" I'd never seen him this angry, but I don't know why I expected a different reaction to come from him.

"Tommy just... please can you just calm down, it doesn't matter"

"Doesn't matter!? You tell me that some dudes try and break into your car and you want me to calm down and say it doesn't matter!?"

"All that matters is that me and the baby are okay, and we are! We can just tell the police, I'm sure they'll come sniffing around again now I'm awake... please can you just come and get back into bed" I sighed.

He rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. Usually I'd feel on edge when Tommy lost his temper but...

I had another flashback, but this time I was in my parents house and I was screaming at my parents to leave us alone. As I zoned back in, Tommy was heading for the door, but I found this new level of confidence.

"Thomas Lee Bass! Get the fuck back in this bed, now!" I said sternly.

He stopped and looked back at me with his eyebrow raised, he looked shocked. I continued to frown at him with my arms folded. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he finally gave in.

"Okay, fine" he grumbled as he walked back over to my bed, throwing his jacket on the chair first.

I scooted back over and pulled the sheets back. He climbed in next to me and I wrapped one of my legs around his and rested my head on his chest.

I could feel his heart racing and he was warm, I knew his was still raging.

I looked up at him and he was staring at the roof, pouting and frowning. I put my arm around him and readjusted my head, letting out a sigh.

"Don't look at me like that" he mumbled as he looked down at me.

"Like what?" I asked as I started to gently rub my fingers over his hip bone. The skin there was always super soft but it tickled Tommy.

"With those big puppy dog eyes" he smirked as he grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine.

"Stop being so serious then" I shrugged.

He squinted his eyes and looked at me with a smug little smile across his face.

"I don't know what happened to you while you were asleep, but this new feisty side is hot!" He smirked.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I leaned over him.

"Mhm..." he mumbled. I lowered my face and pressed my lips against his again.

"Wait... wait... I forgot to ask" he said as he pulled away.

"What is it?" I said in an annoyed tone. I just wanted to make out with him.

"Who's Sophia?" He asked.

I felt myself zone out as everything played through my mind like a movie reel. From falling off the hammock right up until I walked through the door with Tommy and Sophia.

I zoned back in and I was panting.

"Babe what's wrong?" Tommy asked. The panic was written all over his face.

"S-She's ours... she's our little girl and she helped me get back home" I rambled. "Oh my god... I remember everything" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Whoa! Hey! Look... just breathe, alright? Just breathe" he said as he held onto my shoulders.

I started taking deep breaths, from all the drugs I was on it didn't take long until I was completely calm again.

"I'm gonna go get us a drink, alright? Then when I get back you can tell me everything" he said.

Tommy took off and he came back after around 20 minutes or so with some snacks from a vending machine he must've raided and a hot chocolate that had a huge amount of cream, marshmallows, sprinkles and a flake... just the way I liked it! I sat and I must have been talking for hours as I told him every little detail I could think of.

Of course, Tommy had a lot of questions about my parents, Sharise, my grandma, about how I was bullied for my weight and Sophia. So I told him, and thankfully it bought us even closer.

It must have been in the early hours, Tommy was exhausted from being nonstop for the past week, both physically and mentally, and I was exhausted from talking and all the stuff the nurses had given me. Turns out, I was up to my eyeballs on morphine. It wasn't long before me and Tommy cuddled up, and fell asleep together in what would be probably the best nights sleep we ever had.