NEW | Eleven

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
The Nara
Curse
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓The Nara Curse┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━✦❘༻ Shikadai ༺❘✦━━━

The Feudal Lord.

He was considered as the most powerful man in the whole country. Shikadai only met him a handful of times but those times were enough for him to figure out that Ikkyū Madoka was really intimidating and didn't like it when someone was making a mistake. However, Shikadai also knew that Ikkyū Madoka cared about his children and would do anything for them; including giving up his title as the current Feudal Lord.

That's why Shikadai was against the idea of meeting the Feudal Lord as his daughters boyfriend. He already knew that he wasn't going to accept their relationship since Shikadai didn't have any title or belonged to a rich family. He just became a Jōnin a couple of months ago and that's because Asuka had made him take the exam since she didn't want him to stay a Chūnin for the rest of his life.

»No! This whole thing is getting too far, Asuka! Meeting your dad wasn't part of the plan!« Shikadai said a little annoyed.

»It's just my dad, Shikadai. You've already met him, so what's the big deal?«

»Are you seriously asking me this?!« Shikadai rolled his eyes in annoyance. »Asuka ... your father is the Feudal Lord! He can easily destroy my life if he wants to!«

Asuka raised one eyebrow in surprise and watched how Shikadai was walking nervously around his office while she was sitting down on the small couch he had in the room. »Come on, if he really wanted to destory your life he would have already done that.«

»You're not helping!« He dark haired boy complained. »I'm not gonna pretend to be your boyfriend in front of your father! That's too much!«

»Oh, so it's alright for us to play boyfriend and girlfriend in front of your parents but not my dad?«

»T-That's a totally different thing and you know that!«

»How is that different? Tell me. What's the difference between your parents and my dad?« Asuka asked as she stood up from the couch so she could stand right in front of him.

Shikadai never had planned to introduce Asuka to his parents as his new girlfriend. The stupid kiss he had shared with Asuka this morning had ruined his plans to avoid the relationship talk with his parents. He had no other choice since his mom had caught him kissing Asuka.

That stupid kiss ... that stupid ... incredible good kiss ...

They still hadn't talked about what had happen between them. To be honest, Shikadai wasn't sure if he should mention the kiss to her since Asuka was acting like it never happen. Did the kiss seriously meant nothing to her or was she just too embarrassed to talk to him about it?