Rosé picked up the picture frame on the table and smiled brightly: "You are very proud of your job and respect it. All your pictures with your colleagues are placed in an important place on the table."

Tae laughed:"I'm not as good as what you said, but you analyzed really well."

Rosé's smile became sweeter. She drinks a bit of tea and glanced over at Lisa.

Lisa was still in a relaxed manner without a change in expression, but her fingers that were tapping were straightened out.

Taehyung was really curious. Rosé already analyzed everything precisely. Is there anything for Lisa to say? Is she going to say: "I agree with her." Does this girl not want to stand out or just doesn't know anything?

Just like what Taehyung predicted, Lisa said: "I agree with her."

Tae didn't know what to say.

Surprisingly, Lisa continued to speak: "I'd like to add a few points."

Lisa's cold eyes looked up at him attentively. But it looked like she was not used to looking at someone straight in the eyes, so she closed her eyes right away. After that, she spoke up in a calm tone that sounded quite soothing: "You do have a girlfriend, but the relationship isn't more than 3 months. Today is her birthday. Her present is in the top drawer on the right. Your right arm was injured recently. You have an older sister, her appearance is quite good."

At this point, Taehyung was stunned and thought to himself: "Did she investigate him?"

At this moment, Lisa's fingers slid across the picture frame on the far left and stopped at the lighter next to it. She looked down at it for a bit and the corner of her mouth curled up a little bit like she wanted to smile: "The most important thing on your desk is not the picture frame, but the limited edition Zippo lighter. You and Jungkook are quite close and you really respect him. This zippo was his present to you on your birthday or your promotion. Afterward, you also gave him a pair of sports shoes that was also quite expensive."

Speaking to this point, Lisa glanced up to look at Taehyung: "Officer Taehyung, psychological analysts think of possibilities. These conclusions have the highest percentage of being accurate." She remained calm, but her expression showed eagerness waiting for his answer. This showed that she was still a student.

Taehyung's eyes were wide open: "How did you know these things?"

Rosé was sitting next to Lisa holding the teacup while quietly listening. At this point, she placed the teacup down gently and spoke with a smile: "Officer Tae, Lisa is really outstanding."

Listening to this, Lisa showed a faint smile. Her eyes that were serious now shone brightly and her pale cheeks turned a little red.

Tae looked at her first smile today, and his mind quickly came to a са conclusion to why she let Rosé go first. It's because she knew if she went first, then Rosé wouldn't have anything else to say.

After that, Tae sat in the office in silence. Rosé's conclusions were based on evidence, but Lisa's conclusions are entirely different. She was right about it, except for one thing: he didn't have a sister but a cousin. His cousin was definitely really pretty, but they have a close relationship like blood-related siblings. When Lisa explained her analysis process, Tae had this indescribable feeling because it was quite simple.

After calming down, Tae called Jungkook: "Boss."

Jungkook was from Busan. He was visiting his family while on break. Maybe he is out right now because over there, it was a bit noisy. After a couple of seconds, Jungkook spoke up: "Speak!"