"I'm your advisor while you're in training here. If you have any problems, you can contact me. This is all the documents of information you'll need while in training. You can take a look at it."

The two received the documents and looked at it attentively. After waiting for a while without hearing anything from the two, Taehyung asked, "Let me ask you guys a question: do you feel that the major you studied in university is going to be useful to you while solving cases or not?"

Rosé spoke up right away: "I think it's very useful, but we've only studied theories without experience in real life. We will probably trouble you a lot in the future, so I hope it's not a bother."

Taehyung smiled: "You don't have to be so polite, let's learn from each other."

He glanced over at Lisa, she nodded slightly: "I agree." She stopped at that as if not wanting to talk more than necessary.

Taehyung thought to himself, she really doesn't know how to communicate with others, this will probably become a problem in the future.

Next to Lisa, Rosé still smiled sweetly as if she was already used to Lisa's cold personality, but her expression to him was apologetic and helpless.

Taehyung didn't mind and still smiles while talking: "Okay, you two try to analyze me and see who is better?"

Normal people usually thought analyzing people was as hard as guessing the lotto numbers, even he was no exception.

Rosé blinked: "Is this a test?"

"Let's make it your first test while on training."

Everybody in the team was busy with a meeting or was out; they were the only ones in this room. The evening sun shone through the windows (unless there is only one window), making the room bright and open.

The two looked at him from top to bottom, making him a bit nervous.

Taehyung thought that Lisa will speak up when her gaze stopped at his face; however, she remained silent. Her fingers were placed on top of her knee and were tapping gently. She looked petite and weak, but her actions were like a man. Her fingers were pale and thin to the point of possibly breaking at any moment making him uncomfortable.

After a moment, Rosé looked back at Taehyung's face looking excited and eager to say her analysis.

"Who is going first?" Taehyung asked.

At this point, Lisa looked faintly at Rosé However, it seemed like Rosé didn't notice and was only looking at Taehyung and said: "I will."

Taehyung noticed this and felt a bit strange. This was their first time meeting. Of course, the information they know of him were limited so the person going first was going have an advantage. They are from the same major, but it doesn't seem like they are close. But why did Lisa let Rosé go first?

Rosé slowly spoke: "First off, you look like an easygoing person, but you aren't. Your desk is messy, however, all your documents are actually arranged in chronological order and to the types of cases. Plus, all the documents you gave us are neatly arranged. You also added information that was going to useful to us by yourself, like the dorm, restaurants, even shopping malls..."

Taehyung smiled brightly as Rosé spoke.

This encouraged her to speak faster: "Third, you have a girlfriend because you are wearing a really pretty necklace. While talking to us, you also unconsciously touched it several times while wearing a soft expression."

"Fourth, you really like to learn. Even though you asked us to analyze you due to a moment of interest; you listened very attentively while moving your pupils telling me you are thinking about it. Lastly..."